No announcement yet.

Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OG is safe and that makes me very happy.

"Meanwhile, they still remain committed to avoiding a total rebuild — in other words, nothing they do or don’t do with Siakam will make them any more inclined to trade O.G. Anunoby, the 25-year-old all-NBA defender who also has one year left on his deal. Teams are welcome to call about Anunoby, but don’t expect a call back — that’s the message."

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
      OG is safe and that makes me very happy.

"Meanwhile, they still remain committed to avoiding a total rebuild — in other words, nothing they do or don’t do with Siakam will make them any more inclined to trade O.G. Anunoby, the 25-year-old all-NBA defender who also has one year left on his deal. Teams are welcome to call about Anunoby, but don’t expect a call back — that’s the message."
      He is only 25 and an All NBA level defender so unless the someone overpays for him in a trade, its best to keep him.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

He is only 25 and an All NBA level defender so unless the someone overpays for him in a trade, its best to keep him.
        He also fits great with Scottie and they're best friends. A lot of excellent reasons to hang up the phone as soon as someone mentions OG.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

He also fits great with Scottie and they're best friends. A lot of excellent reasons to hang up the phone as soon as someone mentions OG.
          This. A new culture or organic team has to start somewhere. These two are that.

Comment

• Seems like we forget it sometimes... But this guy is pretty much in the same contract position than Siakam right now, isn't he? In the sense that we should try to sign him to an extension right now or to trade him instead of losing him next summer like we did with Fred this year?

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post
              Seems like we forget it sometimes... But this guy is pretty much in the same contract position than Siakam right now, isn't he? In the sense that we should try to sign him to an extension right now or to trade him instead of losing him next summer like we did with Fred this year?
              Problem with OG is we can't offer a very large amount via extension, only 140% of current salary. He will get a lot more as a UFA so he has no reason to sign an extension unless he was currently injured.

With Pascal the extension is the same as his UFA contract assuming he does not become supermax eligible. That's because Pascal is already on a max deal.

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post
                Seems like we forget it sometimes... But this guy is pretty much in the same contract position than Siakam right now, isn't he? In the sense that we should try to sign him to an extension right now or to trade him instead of losing him next summer like we did with Fred this year?
                OG is actually a bigger concern than Pascal. As I've stated before, if they aren't prepared to max OG next offseason then they should trade him now cause he is going to get a staggering amount of $ in free agency.

At least with Pascal you can make the argument that you're already paying him the max, so doing it now or later you can potentially rationalize.

Comment

• Yes, have to be prepared to go to the max for OG.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• $30 million for an All Defense 3D guy is reasonable.

I hope OG consider this offer

Comment

• Is there a story or a xeet about OG I’m missing? Extension time?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                        Is there a story or a xeet about OG I’m missing? Extension time?
                        I think someone had a "expected to get 30M+ next summer" blurb in a rumour story, but that's about as blatantly obvious a thing as you could put in there.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• No Respect.
                          Why am I at the bottom of the forum, u guys better stop playing.
                          Especially u Playboy..Masai..u better show me some love and pay me that paper..sh*^^^^ttt...
                          I am Toronto Raptors team, without me, u guys are nothing...
                          If we don't sign OG...man..I'm gonna b real mad, Mad as when Kawli left, probably worse...bc he wanted 2 stay and all u had 2 do is pay the man.
                          Watch the F*%% game...holly F*^^ he changes everything on Defense.
                          Kind of like Dion Sanders in NFL, dont throw anything on Dion side...
                          OG same s$^t.
                          They're running plays opposite from OG side, watch the game..but OG still gets the better of this team.
                          Also his ball handling, ball decision, offense has gotten way better.
                          U better sign him Playboy.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                            No Respect.
                            Why am I at the bottom of the forum, u guys better stop playing.
                            Especially u Playboy..Masai..u better show me some love and pay me that paper..sh*^^^^ttt...
                            I am Toronto Raptors team, without me, u guys are nothing...
                            If we don't sign OG...man..I'm gonna b real mad, Mad as when Kawli left, probably worse...bc he wanted 2 stay and all u had 2 do is pay the man.
                            Watch the F*%% game...holly F*^^ he changes everything on Defense.
                            Kind of like Dion Sanders in NFL, dont throw anything on Dion side...
                            OG same s$^t.
                            They're running plays opposite from OG side, watch the game..but OG still gets the better of this team.
                            Also his ball handling, ball decision, offense has gotten way better.
                            U better sign him Playboy.
                            He turned Poole into nothing. People really don't give enough respect to elite defense and ability to completely shut down the opposing teams best player. I agree we need to pay OG whatever it takes in the offseason.

Comment

• Comment

• Jaden Macdaniels 5 years at 136 million. Damnnnnnn

12pts, 4 reb, 2 ast...avg..wow..
                                Masai u still waiting...
                                What u waiting for, OG will easily get 35 million per, maybe even 40 million.
                                Stop playing and sign this guy.
                                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                                X