Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    OG must have known these discussions were going on over the past few weeks. He play was so off that reporters were asking if he was injured or sick (which they correctly denied). That must mess with a team
    Apparently they were working on a deal since Knicks loss
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• His dead pan British humour was the best.. and that will be missed. I loved having a wing defender that can slow down star players that love to isolate (well everyone but Tatum for some reason). But OG can't be paid $40M.. not on this crappy team. Glad we got a good trade out of it before he hit free agency.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Apparently they were working on a deal since Knicks loss
        Well they just lost to Detroit so maybe they can start working on a new trade.

Comment

• Feels like we lost what little toughness we had on this team. Are the Raps officially the softest team in the NBA now?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            Feels like we lost what little toughness we had on this team. Are the Raps officially the softest team in the NBA now?
            Who was the tough one?
            OG, maybe to a small degree, Precious maybe in the looks department, Flynn, lol

This team hasn't been team tough in forever and not even to a minor degree since Lowry and Serge and back to Oakley and James Johnson.

This is a Charmin soft team and patially where the "no dogs" idea came from.

Who swings elbows on this team or will be in your face for hard fouls? Zero, nobody. OG was a zero emotion robot, known more for throwing scarves than hands.

Comment

• G____Deane wrote: View Post

Who was the tough one?
              OG, maybe to a small degree, Precious maybe in the looks department, Flynn, lol

This team hasn't been team tough in forever and not even to a minor degree since Lowry and Serge and back to Oakley and James Johnson.

This is a Charmin soft team and patially where the "no dogs" idea came from.

Who swings elbows on this team or will be in your face for hard fouls? Zero, nobody. OG was a zero emotion robot, known more for throwing scarves than hands.
              Well OG had a bit of a rep as being tough despite being a nice guy. Players don't take cheap shots against him the way they do with Pascal. Pascal just smiles and walks away from a fight.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                Feels like we lost what little toughness we had on this team. Are the Raps officially the softest team in the NBA now?
                "If I see OG in a dark alley... I don't feel threatened." Pat Bev

Comment

• And by the way OG, thanks for a good run. Time for a new avatar. (thanks to whoever posted this the other day)

Comment

• Thanks OG! Hope you get to try out a bigger role on the Knicks.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Knicks playing at 3pm.
                      U get 2 c OG.
                      Its gonna b tough seeing him in Knicks colors.
                      For some reason, this trade still hurts, if if was anyone else than Scottie getting traded, I wouldn't care, but the OG thing is still bothering me.
                      Glad we got IQ, but Damn.
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Thibs can potentially make OG's dream come true - DPOY.
                        Good luck my boy!

Comment

• Respect.

Comment

• https://www.sportsnet.ca/nba/article...ronto-raptors/

Typical short and sweet OG goodbye posted:
                            "thank you to all the incredible fans in canada, my teammates and the entire toronto raptors organization for an amazing 7 years," ending with a heart emoji.

Good luck OG, love the trade so far but will miss you as a great role player here. Hope you get your bag, I can't see paying $40M and term but someone might.

Comment

• I would highly recommend nobody click on this guys link. Anyone with an Athletic subscription can find the real story easily enough.

Edit: Looks like Joey deleted "this guy". I was not referring to G___Deane's link.
                              Last edited by 3inthekeon; Thu May 2, 2024, 01:05 PM.
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• The way NY is using og, the same as the raptors almost exactly, maybe he will resign with us again.......no expanded role as promised in NY........

Comment

Working...
                                X