Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Considering Jaylen Brown is still growing as a player, I would take Jaylen Brown 2.0 in a heartbeat for a 23rd overall pick.
    Yeah, I agree with you, I'm just checking the temperature.

We all know OG slid because he was injured. I have high hopes for the kid.

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
      Yeah, I agree with you, I'm just checking the temperature.

We all know OG slid because he was injured. I have high hopes for the kid.
      Yep, couldn't workout for any team that would hurt your stock. Could have been as high as 10th pick If everything went his way. Hope for the best!

Comment

• So excited to see this kid

Comment

• I wonder if this kid catches any opposing players by surprise on his early minutes on the floor. If he spends time in the 905, there will be opportunity to scout him, especially with G-league games being televised. No idea how many teams would bother.

Comment

• One of OG's strengths is cutting to the basket and finishing. Would love to be able to use this for easy baskets. Is it my imagination or do the Raps not run cutters as much as other teams? If so, why? It's a high percentage scoring play.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
              I wonder if this kid catches any opposing players by surprise on his early minutes on the floor. If he spends time in the 905, there will be opportunity to scout him, especially with G-league games being televised. No idea how many teams would bother.
              out of the 29 NBA teams he doesn't play for.......my guess is that likely all 29 would view film on him ...
              its a multi billion dollar business ... what you can check / analyse / scout you do....
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                One of OG's strengths is cutting to the basket and finishing. Would love to be able to use this for easy baskets. Is it my imagination or do the Raps not run cutters as much as other teams? If so, why? It's a high percentage scoring play.
                As far as I can recall they only run that DeMar curl play, with a postplayer pick/handoff that has an option for a backdoor cut...but they don't run it that often anymore either.
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  out of the 29 NBA teams he doesn't play for.......my guess is that likely all 29 would view film on him ...
                  its a multi billion dollar business ... what you can check / analyse / scout you do....
                  True. But I doubt his name will be on the whiteboard any time soon - other than something like "soft closeout" (likely) or "run him off the line" (unlikely). Maybe some notes on D if he's a force out of the gate (also unlikely so soon). The Raptors fortunately have better players the other team has to focus on so I doubt they spend time gameplanning much for any "flashes" he shows.
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                    As far as I can recall they only run that DeMar curl play, with a postplayer pick/handoff that has an option for a backdoor cut...but they don't run it that often anymore either.
                    If that's the case, then I guess Carroll had a good point bitching about the offense. Off-ball cuts to the basket were a big part of his game beyond just spotting up for 3's. It would be dumb to have OG just sitting in the corner waiting for a kick-out on every possession, which is probably what's going to happen.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                      True. But I doubt his name will be on the whiteboard any time soon - other than something like "soft closeout" (likely) or "run him off the line" (unlikely). Maybe some notes on D if he's a force out of the gate (also unlikely so soon). The Raptors fortunately have better players the other team has to focus on so I doubt they spend time gameplanning much for any "flashes" he shows.
                      what they do with what they see/find is likely what you posted....
                      not sure what this kid has for skills...

the only things i have seen of him is his interviews where he appears incredibly earnest.. yes / no answers to most everything....

only seen youtube video of him ... he looks to be an exceptional athlete... he is big at 6'8" and 235lbs.. thats truck like... and he can jump and run.... and dunk put backs.... fast hands as well.

everything else... we wait to see first hand
                      - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        what they do with what they see/find is likely what you posted....
                        not sure what this kid has for skills...

the only things i have seen of him is his interviews where he appears incredibly earnest.. yes / no answers to most everything....

only seen youtube video of him ... he looks to be an exceptional athlete... he is big at 6'8" and 235lbs.. thats truck like... and he can jump and run.... and dunk put backs.... fast hands as well.

everything else... we wait to see first hand
                        Skimmed thru your post...something something kawhi leonard 2.0..
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Skimmed thru your post...something something kawhi leonard 2.0..
                          I would be happy with Andre Igudoula 2.0.
                          - TGO

Comment

• I am still going with MKG with a jumper
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• If OG is cleared to scrimmage, I don't know why he'd be held out of preseason. Might not play on Sunday, but who knows...

Comment

• And for the record, I'm going with Ron Artest with freakish length/athleticism.

Comment

Working...
                                X