Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    What's the concern re: Klutch? They've gotten huge, represent a lot of players across multiple sports. They're not all going to play with Lebron.
    So he might escape the Klutches of lebron?

No they can't all play with the tamper-king. But don't tell me he doesn't get favoured access through agents under his control.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

So he might escape the Klutches of lebron?

No they can't all play with the tamper-king. But don't tell me he doesn't get favoured access through agents under his control.
      Yeah, this Klutch/Lebron thing is complete BS. In theory, Lebron could just pick & choose the guys he wants to go to the Lakers. The targeted player plays possum until their final year before free agency; then his agent tells every team that is interested they have no chance of re-signing him in free agency.

So basically, it's take whatever scraps the Lakers offer, or lose them for nothing.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        He signed with Klutch Sports now
        He is Clutch.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

He is Clutch.

OG just kept walking, off the court, down the hall, out of the building, to his hotel, had a warm glass of milk, and stared at the ceiling with NPR playing softly. It was a good day.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

He is Clutch.

That gif is fukkin dope as hell.

Comment

Yeah, this Klutch/Lebron thing is complete BS. In theory, Lebron could just pick & choose the guys he wants to go to the Lakers. The targeted player plays possum until their final year before free agency; then his agent tells every team that is interested they have no chance of re-signing him in free agency.

So basically, it's take whatever scraps the Lakers offer, or lose them for nothing.
              I know people say this, but it really hasnt ever happened. I cant think of a trade where the team trading with Lebrons team got screwed. The first thing that comes to mind is the Lakers botching the Kawhi situation a couple years ago then trading a haul for a year of Anthony Davis.

The only team thats gotten screwed is the Cavs who were left with awful contracts they were forced to give out - I dont think anyone is really complaining about that.

Players + agents do have a lot of power, but honestly thats I much prefer some balance compared to letting teams control players futures. As a fan I rather like knowing that players choose to play for my team, makes me feel like they are as invested as myself.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

I know people say this, but it really hasnt ever happened. I cant think of a trade where the team trading with Lebrons team got screwed. The first thing that comes to mind is the Lakers botching the Kawhi situation a couple years ago then trading a haul for a year of Anthony Davis.

The only team thats gotten screwed is the Cavs who were left with awful contracts they were forced to give out - I dont think anyone is really complaining about that.

Players + agents do have a lot of power, but honestly thats I much prefer some balance compared to letting teams control players futures. As a fan I rather like knowing that players choose to play for my team, makes me feel like they are as invested as myself.
                Looking back on that Cavs-Lakers deadline trades it not only bought some goodwill with lebron but also cleared up a bunch of cap space for the following summer which lebron would head to LA. Hard to think their wasnt some understanding between the 2 sides at the time.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• His only 23..his just gonna get better,Nurse gonna play him even more next year,over 40 minutes.
                  He might be the guy in few years we say,damn we had Kawli already on our team,just saying.
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Poor OG was relegated to page 4

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nba/article...contract-year/

Comment

• OG is going to be a beast this season.

Comment

• OG looked really confident in the improvements he's made. He looks smoother and more fluid as an athlete, and he has a competent handle now. I'd love to see him take a few shots off the dribble to see how that goes, maybe even run a pick and roll or two. If he can get to the rim, his strength is such an advantage that he could become a really dangerous offensive player.

Comment

• OG 21-1 for MIP. Pretty good odds imo
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Will OG be better than Siakam by the end of this year? End of next year?

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Will OG be better than Siakam by the end of this year? End of next year?
                              I think he can. OG is more driven and more mentally tough.

Comment

Will OG be better than Siakam by the end of this year? End of next year?
                                Perhaps but both have a long way to go with their handles imo. OG has improved this year but that behind the back move for instance was still awkward af

Comment

Working...
                                X