Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Damn. LeBron and Wade were on the same draft class. LeBron James is still LeBron James while Wade is already thinking of retiring.

Don't forget Anthony passed his prime a couple few years ago, bosh despite forced retirement is passed his prime, and that darko guy is probably selling insurance in Serbia.

I hate to give LeBron credit, but the most hyped high school player in history not only lived up to the hype, he surpassed it. Incredible.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Don't forget Anthony passed his prime a couple few years ago, bosh despite forced retirement is passed his prime, and that darko guy is probably selling insurance in Serbia.

I hate to give LeBron credit, but the most hyped high school player in history not only lived up to the hype, he surpassed it. Incredible.
      Actually, he's an apple farmer back in Serbia.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
        Putting his height to good use
        OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
          Putting his height to good use
          One of the worst busts in history..not sure if your statement is being ironic lol

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            So you just saying the Apple farmer thing made me decide to google his name again...and find this OUTSTANDING article written last summer

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto...ck-home-serbia

Comment

• Lol Cavs

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Lol Cavs
                Ok, they won but still

Comment

Ok, they won but still
                  A home game for the Cavs where they had to wait to the last minute to put Brooklyn away... Still looks bad lol

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    I'm just curious, the Raps have the best rec in the league. How is DeRozan not in the top 10 in MVP voting?

Whwn the Celtics were in 1st place, Irving was ranked 3rd in MVP voting every week.
                    Because we're not a marquee franchise.

If we were the Knicks, DeRozan would be breathing down Harden's neck for MVP right now, and likely win it if we finished with a better record.

Comment

• The Cavs barely escape at home to Brooklyn, giving up 123 points to the Nets. Elsewhere, Redick misses a wide open three at the buzzer and the Sixers fall to the Heat on the road...Miami is now just 1 game back of Philly, who in turn are just 1 game back of a Milwaukee team that has clawed back from an 18 point deficit and are tied in the 4th against Washington. Eastern conference 3-7 continues to be a bloodbath

Meanwhile, the Hornets beat the Bulls and have now won 5 straight, making a last gasp push for the playoffs. They're now only half a game back from Detroit, but are still 4 games back of the 8th seed. It might be too late for them
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DWade turned back the clock tonight. That was cool.

Comment

• Even at his age, he's one of those dudes you don't want to see shooting in the clutch. Raptors experienced it first hand in the playoffs 2 years ago.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            So you just saying the Apple farmer thing made me decide to google his name again...and find this OUTSTANDING article written last summer

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto...ck-home-serbia
                            Went to watch red star vs Arsenal in London England a few months ago and he was there with all the red star fans. Pretty chilled out guy.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                              Went to watch red star vs Arsenal in London England a few months ago and he was there with all the red star fans. Pretty chilled out guy.
                              Are you an Arsenal fan? Did you travel to Serbia for the 1st game??

Comment

Are you an Arsenal fan? Did you travel to Serbia for the 1st game??
                                Red star fan and no couldn’t do both trips and I go to Serbia all the time so I figured might as well go to London and check it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X