Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    Win tomorrow and we're two games back of Boston
    Shouldn't you be over at the Spurs game thread???

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Celts lose babay

Cavs absolutely squeak out at home vs horrible magic

Good day
      Yes the Chowderheads lost.... its going to happen... but some interesting tangents, possibly only to me, arise from this 89 to 80 eye bleeder between the Hinkies and the Chowderheads. Line of the night goes to Kevin McHale who pointed out that the Celtics were making some excellent passes problem being that they were to Philly.

They were without Irving who was resting a bum shoulder. Giving it an extra bit of rest by sitting down for a game in January. Good call. So what happened ? They were led by Marcus Smart and as a result of that... The Leprapukes put up a scorching 32 points at the HALF. and 80 points in total. .... Yep.....32 points at the HALF.

So the tangents.

1. There are bad games and there are bad games .. but 32 points in a HALF screams that Irving is an MVP calibre player cuz without him these guys struggle mightily to score.
      2. Outside of Irving there is pretty much no one who can create their own shot or set up Horford and Tatum. Both looked rather ordinary tonight without Kyrie.
      3. If Irving goes down for any length of time its going to be very problematic for the Celtics. Its asking to much of either Smart or Rozier to run the point. Remember the gasps and the sky is falling posts when Kyle bruised his butt. It was heart rendering but on sober second thought the Raps had DD to run the offence through. It would work. Boston doesn't have another guy to run the offence through. Its Smart or Rozier.
      4. Even with no real offensive threat tonight from the Chowders and despite holding an 18 point lead going into the fourth the Hinkies struggled to close this one. They won it.... but mostly because Boston just couldn't score tonight. If Irving plays... the twitter kings are boarding the bus with a loss rather than a win.
      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Jan 19, 2018, 12:58 AM.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        If Boston gets Philly in the first round and Simmons/Embiid are healthy Celtics will lose that series.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        We might too to be honest LOL
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Kemba on the trade block according to Woj. I'm going to be pissed if he ends up in Cleveland.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Kemba on the trade block according to Woj. I'm going to be pissed if he ends up in Cleveland.
            Isaiah, kemba, lebron, wade, love, Jr smith....at least 1 person is super pissed at their shots and minutes in this scenario
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I love Kemba.. wanted him over JV during that draft year. But I don't see a good deal for Charlotte here. Lots of teams have their PG. Maybe San Antonio will take a stab? They were really high on Irving during the summer. Just not sure what pieces they have to send back the other way.

Comment

• What if Cleveland trades Isiah and Nets pick for Kemba? That's a good deal for Hornets
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  What if Cleveland trades Isiah and Nets pick for Kemba? That's a good deal for Hornets
                  Crazy enough to make sense. Good deal for Cavs too, it toes the line between making them a better team this year (Kemba overall a better player cuz defense) and it's justifiable even if Lebron leaves and they lose the pick, they pick up the pieces with Kemba, Love, Thompson etc making a playoff team next year

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    What if Cleveland trades Isiah and Nets pick for Kemba? That's a good deal for Hornets
                    I dunno if Cleveland will give up on Thomas that early, and who knows how highly they value the Nets pick. It's basically their only asset
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I dunno if Cleveland will give up on Thomas that early, and who knows how highly they value the Nets pick. It's basically their only asset
                      I'd do it in a heartbeat if LeBron told me that he'll stay in Cleveland

Comment

They don't have attachment to Thomas, he's likely bolting with Lebron this summer. If slump continues by deadline all the cards are on the table

Comment

• Losses like that, without the 1A star, can really help an MVP campaign. (re: Irving)

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            I'd do it in a heartbeat if LeBron told me that he'll stay in Cleveland
                            I don't think LeBron's making up his mind because of Kemba Walker
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I don't think LeBron's making up his mind because of Kemba Walker
                              Lebron's mind is already made up. Hes playing chess while they play checkers

Comment

• I can’t see them making that trade. At least the Nets pick carries with it the hope of potential. If they trade it now they essentially swapped Kyrie for Kemba. As good as Kemba is, that trade leaves Cleveland with all kinds of egg on their face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X