Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    I drafted Kawhi with my first pick, John Wall with my second pick, and Paul Milsap with my 4th pick in fantasy this year. I thought I did such a good job smh.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      Totally agree, Celtics are just unbelievably lucky, getting those 50/50 balls and making clutch threes. Amazing season for them.

Brendan Malone why he can not prolong his coaching stint on a team because he was sitting on his ass and not calling a timeout.
      Those guys hustle... hard.... funny how hard work translates into luck at times on those 50 50 balls... anyone can work hard...

Some nights your on with the 3... some nights not so much..... last night they went down for the lepra-pukes...
      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Jan 30, 2018, 03:16 PM.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• Let's just get Kyle Korver cuz he is super cute and pretty good at the 3, and even if he isn't at least he is cute!!!

Comment

• Kevin Love broke his hand, out 6-8 weeks. Does Cleveland get more desperate or do they get better? Love has been a big factor in their horrific defence.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Not ideal for Love and the Cavs.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                Kevin Love broke his hand, out 6-8 weeks. Does Cleveland get more desperate or do they get better? Love has been a big factor in their horrific defence.
                Second time recently that Love has to leave early but the opposition still drops 120+ on their team. He isn't the problem. Thomas is.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Second time recently that Love has to leave early but the opposition still drops 120+ on their team. He isn't the problem. Thomas is.
                  Well alrighty then.

Comment

Kevin Love broke his hand, out 6-8 weeks. Does Cleveland get more desperate or do they get better? Love has been a big factor in their horrific defence.

They had love playing at C... he was out of position there.......
                    He rebounds a lot for them.... He gives them spacing and is their most consistent 3 point shooter....
                    Have to think they are going to be worse without him...

So a trade.. that its a trade !!

But there is no one out there that gets them over the top... Paul George isn't on the block with OKC starting to gell
                    Cousins is out for the season...
                    Jordan won't put them over the top.

The Lebrons could finish 4 or 5th if the Bucks keep rolling post Kidd and the Heat stay competitive.... With Wall out can't see the Whiz staying with those guys....

So yeah... Holy Shit Batman... There is trouble in the land
                    - TGO

Comment

• I've always had a soft spot for Lebron + scrubs, amazing the way he can elevate the game of middling players. Cleveland has had some weird dynamics this year and Love's often been in that conversation. I don't really think they'll be better, but this is going to change the team a lot. Still too many old guys. I think they get pretty desperate to make a trade.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I definitely see the Cavs throwing away the Brooklyn pick for DeAndre in order to keep LeBron happy

Comment

I've always had a soft spot for Lebron + scrubs, amazing the way he can elevate the game of middling players. Cleveland has had some weird dynamics this year and Love's often been in that conversation. I don't really think they'll be better, but this is going to change the team a lot. Still too many old guys. I think they get pretty desperate to make a trade.

Oh they are going to be desparate... but who is available ? I get we never know whose name gets passed around... but of the group that comprises sellers.... and I will say its

New York Knicks Charlotte Hornets Chicago Bulls Brooklyn Nets Atlanta Hawks Orlando Magic LA Clippers Utah Jazz Los Angeles Lakers Memphis Grizzlies Phoenix Suns Sacramento Kings Dallas Mavericks

Is there anyone on those teams that is on the block and would help ?

Kemba Walker ? I dunno.. another small guard.. they already have one.
                          Mirotic ? Another guy who is a streaky 3 shooter who plays suspect defense.. they got lots of those.
                          Bazemore ? Maybe...but he doesn't get them there..
                          Marc Gasol ?... Memphis will want the pick for sure...
                          Zbo or George Hill from the Kings... would have been done by now...
                          Orlando ? Do they have anyone that could help ?
                          Randle from the Lakers ? He is a different look and he is young.. but is he worth the pick as the Lakers just want to unload salary...they would give the lakers an expiring to make salary's work.

Lebron .. if he can get them as constructed now to the East Finals.. would get my MVP vote..
                          Don't think he can do it.....
                          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Jan 31, 2018, 12:22 AM.
                          - TGO

Comment

I've always had a soft spot for Lebron + scrubs, amazing the way he can elevate the game of middling players. Cleveland has had some weird dynamics this year and Love's often been in that conversation. I don't really think they'll be better, but this is going to change the team a lot. Still too many old guys. I think they get pretty desperate to make a trade.

As a buyer they have nothing special to offer except the Brooklyn pick. Perhaps they could get one piece (Jordan?) if they add 1-2 players. That wouldn't turn the page. They could trade IT and/or Love, but I guess they wouldn't get much in return with their injury problems now. They're done and I see no way that Lebron stays in Cleveland.

I would try to sell everything I can, first of all LeBron - if he accepts to get traded. Would be the perfect way for him to leave the Cavs without losing his face.

Comment

• Lebron is just having no luck at all this season. big blow for the Cavs. Love gets a lot of slack but he's been great this year.

Could definitely see the Cavs slipping away from the top 4.. imagine Lebron not having home court in the first round? Would be tough for even him to get to the finals. Has a team in the bottom half of the standings ever made the finals before?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Lebron is just having no luck at all this season. big blow for the Cavs. Love gets a lot of slack but he's been great this year.

Could definitely see the Cavs slipping away from the top 4.. imagine Lebron not having home court in the first round? Would be tough for even him to get to the finals. Has a team in the bottom half of the standings ever made the finals before?
                                Has a team ever come back being down 3-1?

Comment

Working...
                                X