Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucks also need a C since they traded Monroe. No way he'd sign back with Milwaukee??

ON GUARD: While most of the trade chatter concerning the Bucks has revolved around centers – DeAndre Jordan, Hassan Whiteside, JaVale McGee, etc. – the Bucks have explored obtaining a shooting guard.

League sources said the Bucks had contacted the Hornets about rookie Malik Monk, the 11th overall pick in last June’s draft.

There is apparently a split in the Hornets’ hierarchy as to whether they should keep Monk or move him. Monk has struggled for much of the season, averaging a pedestrian 5.2 points on just 33 percent shooting.
    That Monk rumour is bizarre, if true.

http://woelfelspressbox.com/2018/01/...s-devastating/
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• So you're saying the FG% defence is much improved.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        So Greg Monroe just got a buyout from The Suns, what are the chances he will join the Cavs or Celtics to hurt the Raptors come playoffs time?! Smh
        This season has displayed basketball as a safety hazard.

Comment

• Anyone see the Isaiah Canaan injury? Really hard to see man.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
            Anyone see the Isaiah Canaan injury? Really hard to see man.
            Horrific. So many bad leg injuries this season.

Comment

• If LeBron signs with GSW next season then i'm done with the NBA. I'm already half done because of that piece of shit Durant.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                If LeBron signs with GSW next season then i'm done with the NBA. I'm already half done because of that piece of shit Durant.

How to ruin sports. I suggested earlier in the year that this what Lebron might do. Today athlete's are making too much money out of shoe deals that getting a pay cut doesn't bother them. Fuck the NBA if this happens.

Comment

• But like... wtf...

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    If LeBron signs with GSW next season then i'm done with the NBA. I'm already half done because of that piece of shit Durant.
                    Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    How to ruin sports. I suggested earlier in the year that this what Lebron might do. Today athlete's are making too much money out of shoe deals that getting a pay cut doesn't bother them. Fuck the NBA if this happens.
                    As ridiculous as this idea is, part of me would laugh if it happens. The entire NBA world will hate the Warriors (aside from local fans and bandwagoners). They'd have no excuse to lose a single game all season. Hell, they'd have no excuse to lose a single QUARTER all season. The pressure to win would be enormous.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Canaan injury... Oh my. Another Hayward-like injury. Fuck that.

Canaan didn't even flinch, wow. Tough as nails.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        So Greg Monroe just got a buyout from The Suns, what are the chances he will join the Cavs or Celtics to hurt the Raptors come playoffs time?! Smh
                        Not seeing a fit for either of those teams... in chowdatown he would fight with with Thies for minutes behind Horford and Baynes....Thies gives them energy and defense...Monroe not so much.

Cleveland...maybe ....fills in for Love ?...but what to do when Love gets back...just waive or cut him ?

Maybe Washington or the Heat.... Heat could use some offence umph....Wiz could use bench help.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          Well tonight the Chowders get the Knicks on their first game back from a lucky to get 2 and 2 road trip out west....The Knicks are but three games out of the playoffs and a win here would draw them within 2 if Philly loses .... The Knicks will give Boston a good run as they have size up front and an inside game that can give the small ball Celtics some issues. If the Chowders lose this one... The Raps go a game up in the loss column and are within a half game of the first place goal.

Philly plays in Brooklyn where its always tough to get a win these days .... Not sure if the NBA's part time star Joel Embiid is scheduled to play tonight but if he is slight advantage to Philly.. but if he is not due to rest then I like Brooklyns chances...

Of the three teams that the now Griffin led Pistons have to catch.... Philly is the closest....next up the ladder is Indy who gets Memphis at home and should come out ahead against the now tanking Grizz.

The Heat who are chasing the Lebrons for 3rd are the game of the night tonight vs the now love-less lebrons. Cleveland is in a mess right now .... Cleveland is pretty slow and the Heat run hard for 48 minutes ....and are a lot younger. What would have been an upset win now isn't. Heat W.
                          Boston without Irving made the Knicks look bad...Kanter played well and was keeping them in it but left the game and with him out the Knicks just rolled over and died. The Zinger looks tired and was no factor last night. The Knicks should be a bit concerned their unicorn might be a touch lame and blind in one eye.

Joel Embiid was scheduled to work last night but he too looks a bit tired. Thought about it and Embiid plays about 30 games a year for the last 5 or six years....Maybe going from part time to full time shifts is new for him. Still..the Nets won this one with Dinwiddie leading the charge...The Nets at home are a tough out now and they’re doing this without Russell. Jahil Okafor will soon be taking tickets at the east entrance of the Barcleys Centre as his contribution in the NBA. How the mighty have fallen.

The Heat lost in the land last night by a point. Both teams had to work really hard to score....Right now it’s Lebron and a bunch of guys named Moe...They stay in 3rd for now but this team is not anything close to being the favourite to win the East.

Indy beat the tanking Grizz... and pulls to within a half game of the Heat for fourth and to within 2 of the Lebrons...

3 through 7 is bunched tight...With 8th up for grabs between the newly Griffin-ed Pistons and the Hinkies right now...
                          After watching the Knicks on and off with the Leafs..they look to be lottery bound ...

With Wall out for a couple months...the Whiz will likely slide ...how far do they fall .... 7 ..maybe 8 ...out?
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Uhh..um..she's...she's....

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• What a great teammate eh?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X