No announcement yet.

Bryan Colangelo Is A Baaaaad Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody remembers Landry Fields? The only reason we got him was because BC was trying to be sleek and got burned
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Anybody remembers Landry Fields? The only reason we got him was because BC was trying to be sleek and got burned
      I still wish Landry Fields had worked out. Nerve injury ruined his shot. His rookie numbers were amazing, he had a high IQ, he could defend, pass, rebound, and shot 40% from deep. He would be a very good player in the current NBA.

Last I heard he was scouting for the Spurs.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Anybody remembers Landry Fields? The only reason we got him was because BC was trying to be sleek and got burned
        And that was to get Nash instead of Lowry. The Nash bailed, Raps ended up with Fields anyway (I did like Fields, but he was overpaid), and got Lowry (thank goodness).
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          I still wish Landry Fields had worked out. Nerve injury ruined his shot. His rookie numbers were amazing, he had a high IQ, he could defend, pass, rebound, and shot 40% from deep. He would be a very good player in the current NBA.

Last I heard he was scouting for the Spurs.
          He also has an extremely hot wife. Cushy job for the Spurs, collected 25 million in a few short years.

Life is good in the fields of Landry
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            He also has an extremely hot wife. Cushy job for the Spurs, collected 25 million in a few short years.

Life is good in the fields of Landry
            So he never recovered from a nerve injury?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Nerves of steel

Comment

• I wonder if he really does have nerve damage, or if he's just not a master of his domain... I mean't it would be tough gazing at her all day long.

Comment

• The biggest mistake BC made was not trading Bargnani much earlier (before the world realized he was a useless bum) and Masai still managed to trade him for cap space (I think) and what ended up being a top 10 pick.

That stubbornness of holding onto Bargnani ended up costing him his job.

Addition by subtraction.... Bryan couldn't see it. Everyone else saw it pretty clearly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Nerves of steel

Yeah. Fields is one lucky SOB.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      I wonder if he really does have nerve damage, or if he's just not a master of his domain... I mean't it would be tough gazing at her all day long.
                      no he had surgery on it.

even with that he was good at everything except shooting

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                        The biggest mistake BC made was not trading Bargnani much earlier (before the world realized he was a useless bum) and Masai still managed to trade him for cap space (I think) and what ended up being a top 10 pick.

That stubbornness of holding onto Bargnani ended up costing him his job.

Addition by subtraction.... Bryan couldn't see it. Everyone else saw it pretty clearly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        if we traded him earlier do you think we would have gotten better than what we got?

Comment

yeah not 100% nerve damage is very difficult to fully recover from

Comment

• Weird shit.

Comment

Weird shit.

Comment

• At what point do Philly fans realize they have 3 core guys and:

- One can't shoot (so badly so they won't even let anyone see him on a court)
                                - One can only play about half a season a year
                                - One is fine

I'm guessing about this time next year when they're on target to miss the playoffs yet again.

For now the Pistons are all in and are about to grab the 8th seed.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X