No announcement yet.

Bryan Colangelo Is A Baaaaad Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Just finished the ringer article- can’t wait to see how this plays out.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I don't buy it. The Ringer just got played hard.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• It's not a coincidence that this story was leaked to a company with zero experience in investigative journalism, and that's run by a dude who looooooooves sports conspiracy theories.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Bargnani is coming after BC

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
              I don't buy it. The Ringer just got played hard.
              So let's say the Ringer was in contact with the source the day they contacted the 76ers. The accounts could have been owned by the source, who then put them private. The source could be someone else in the org.

Its so scandalous that we all want it to be BC's accounts though. lol

Comment

• They won't fire him for a conspiracy theory. Just ask yourself how the source knew this "information"?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  They won't fire him for a conspiracy theory. Just ask yourself how the source knew this "information"?
                  Depends. It looks terrible that his name came up. But I agree that typically someone shouldn't be fire from conspiracy theories. However it seems like everyone on the 76ers ship (players, fans, staff) is quick to have him executed; which means he wasn't very well liked to begin with.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                    It's not a coincidence that this story was leaked to a company with zero experience in investigative journalism, and that's run by a dude who looooooooves sports conspiracy theories.
                    I trust the Ringer more than I would ESPN. Grantland was one of the best quality sports sites at the time.

Comment

• Will Bryan Colangelo resign or be fired from the Philadelphia 76ers organization before the start of the 2018-19 NBA season?
                      Yes -120
                      No +100

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                        Depends. It looks terrible that his name came up. But I agree that typically someone shouldn't be fire from conspiracy theories. However it seems like everyone on the 76ers ship (players, fans, staff) is quick to have him executed; which means he wasn't very well liked to begin with.
                        See the downside with jumping the gun when the finger points is that one day that finger can be pointing at you. How's that going to feel if you're innocent?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Will Bryan Colangelo resign or be fired from the Philadelphia 76ers organization before the start of the 2018-19 NBA season?
                          Yes -120
                          No +100
                          I think he survives unless the Ringer comes up with something a little more convincing. It's plausible he's a closet asshole troll, sure but they need something more to confirm it.

Comment

See the downside with jumping the gun when the finger points is that one day that finger can be pointing at you. How's that going to feel if you're innocent?
                            Well they're not jumping the gun and firing him they're doing an investigation.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                              Well they're not jumping the gun and firing him they're doing an investigation.
                              I'm speaking to the court of public opinion. People get forced out because of accusations due to public outrage. Innocent until proven guilty is only universally accepted when the finger points backward.

Comment

I'm speaking to the court of public opinion. People get forced out because of accusations due to public outrage. Innocent until proven guilty is only universally accepted when the finger points backward.
                                He hasn't been forced out yet. They are investigating him. So that doesn't apply here.

Comment

Working...
                                X