No announcement yet.

Bryan Colangelo Is A Baaaaad Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think forensic accounting involves a DNA test?

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
      He'll have to disappear for awhile but eventually he'll land somewhere doing something. The guy has a lot of friends and so does his dad. He'll do his time and re-emerge and talk about redemption, etc.
      Do you think he gets another GM gig though?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        no

Comment

In the G league yeah...

Comment

BC will be okay. He'll move on... find a new slant. Like a normal, white collar job.

Comment

• Looks like the soap opera is finally over. Philly fans are probably ecstatic. Trading away Tatum and a pick for Fultz, when Fultz could have dropped anyway was a big error in judgement.

Plus now the whole Lebron to Philly thing can get some legs again.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

No love for Russell? He's already proven he can't handle social media apps
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

You know Lonzo has a burner account to hide from his dad shit lol

Comment

• Wait, I've just realized that BC's wife is Italian. Bargs is Italian too...

Comment

Wait, I've just realized that BC's wife is Italian. Bargs is Italian too...
                        Detective Rocwell is reopening the case file

Comment

Wait, I've just realized that BC's wife is Italian. Bargs is Italian too...
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I still have lots of questions about this.

1. What's going to happen to Jerry Colangelo? Is he going to stay with the Sixera?

2. Who tipped The Ringer?
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              What's going to happen to Jerry Colangelo? Is he going to stay with the Sixera?
                              I don't think he'll be staying with the team ... Lol
                              Report: Jerry Colangelo, trying to protect Bryan Colangelo, threatened to undermine 76ers’ relationships around NBA
                              https://nba.nbcsports.com/2018/06/07...ps-around-nba/

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                I don't think he'll be staying with the team ... Lol
                                Dude is like 80 years old. Go find a LaZBoy recliner and turn the TV up way too loud, Jerry

Comment

Working...
                                X