No announcement yet.

Bryan Colangelo Is A Baaaaad Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the concerns about Fultz are way overblown. I think he went too hard on his upper body and strained his shoulder. There was no structural impairment, and recent videos show that his form is coming back closer to the basket, which suggests it's just weakness now that's causing the push-hitch from farther out.

Way too early to be putting him in the same bucket as Bargnani. The guy has natural creativity and feel that is very hard to find.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      I think the concerns about Fultz are way overblown. I think he went too hard on his upper body and strained his shoulder. There was no structural impairment, and recent videos show that his form is coming back closer to the basket, which suggests it's just weakness now that's causing the push-hitch from farther out.

Way too early to be putting him in the same bucket as Bargnani. The guy has natural creativity and feel that is very hard to find.
      Masai should swoop in and steal Fultz

Comment

• All Fultz really need is a one good NBA game and he's already a better #1 overall pick than Anthony Bennett. Shouldn't be hard to do.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          All Fultz really need is a one good NBA game and he's already a better #1 overall pick than Anthony Bennett. Shouldn't be hard to do.
          Sixers coach told everyone that Fultz needs to learn to shoot first. At least AB knew how to shoot a fucking ball

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Sixers coach told everyone that Fultz needs to learn to shoot first. At least AB knew how to shoot a fucking ball
            If you’ve seen Fultz shoot in college it’s even more baffling because the guy had a really good jumper and could pull up from just about anywhere.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
              If you’ve seen Fultz shoot in college it’s even more baffling because the guy had a really good jumper and could pull up from just about anywhere.
              I don't understand why he still can't get his old jump-shot mechanics back. It doesn't make any sense. Somebody worked on his shot during the summer and fucked it up!

Comment

I don't understand why he still can't get his old jump-shot mechanics back. It doesn't make any sense. Somebody worked on his shot during the summer and fucked it up!
                What was that person thinking, what was Brett brown thinking, what was Colangelo thinking, and WTF was Fultz thinking? I also don’t understand why he can’t just go back to the way it was. You can fix a “muscle imbalance” in like two weeks so idk why he’s even been out this long. If I was a sixers fan I would be raging out just about now. How do you mess up a seemingly perfect number 1 overall pick who clearly was talented enough to be the consensus number 1? I still have faith in the guy but it’s definitely disheartening.

Comment

Because he's injured?
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Zion commits to Duke. Duke is going to be must see TV next year.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      ohhhh..if only it were that simple. he also gave away next year's top 5 draft pick to pick Fultz. good guy though.
                      Imgine if Philly kept that pick, they would've likely got Tatum

And with the top 5 Laker pick they could get Trae Young

Young - McCollen
                      Redrick - Timothe
                      Tatum - Covington
                      Simmons - Daric
                      Embiid - Johnson

---------------------------

If everyone lives up to their potenatial

poorman Stephen Curry
                      Free Agent
                      paul perice
                      Better Blake Griffin
                      Hakeem the Dream
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Because he's injured?
                        Something just doesn't feel right about this

Comment

• Never let Colangelo pick 1st overall, he will fuck it up.

Comment

• I think BC is smart but he picks with emotion... he picked bargs..and in some ways that is the way the league shifted... with KP...or Markeenen .... the stretch 4 who can ball is big...

bargs had potential and while he wasn't my favorite player I understand why he picked him ...even though i wanted aldridge that draft.

Masai is a much better drafter. Honestly we probably would have had harden if it was for Masai... (remember the JV for Harden offer)... and we may have drafted drummond as well although T-Ross wasn't terrible.

Comment

Something just doesn't feel right about this
                              He has the Yips
                              Me The Palmerston North

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                                I think BC is smart but he picks with emotion... he picked bargs..and in some ways that is the way the league shifted... with KP...or Markeenen .... the stretch 4 who can ball is big...

bargs had potential and while he wasn't my favorite player I understand why he picked him ...even though i wanted aldridge that draft.

Masai is a much better drafter. Honestly we probably would have had harden if it was for Masai... (remember the JV for Harden offer)... and we may have drafted drummond as well although T-Ross wasn't terrible.
                                Who knows how Bargs may have turned out if we had 905 back then as well as a better system to bring up young players. And BC did draft Demar and JV. Masai drafted Bruno...

Comment

Working...
                                X