No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahahaa I couldn't resist... The poor bastard...

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:14001713

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      hahahahaa I couldn't resist... The poor bastard...

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:14001713
      Classic Bargs.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
        Classic Bargs.
        I guess it really goes to how people view Bargnani, because in this case it's rarely mentioned that Noah should have been called for a shooting foul, with 3 FTs being awarded.

Fans get so blinded by their hate for him, that they can't seem to notice the missed call.

Then there`s this one.

Philly`s No. 12 clearly steps on his foot, but hey .... it's Bargnani.

Comment

• RapthoseLeafs wrote: View Post
          I guess it really goes to how people view Bargnani, because in this case it's rarely mentioned that Noah should have been called for a shooting foul, with 3 FTs being awarded.

Fans get so blinded by their hate for him, that they can't seem to notice the missed call.

Then there`s this one.

Philly`s No. 12 clearly steps on his foot, but hey .... it's Bargnani.
          Hhahahaha! It would have been so hilarious if he knocked himself out here.

Comment

• Witnessing a potential choke job from the Clips vs. Bargnani

Comment

• Is this The End?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Is this The End?
                I'd bet no. I think he'll end up on a playoff team.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• #SnapupPrimo

Comment

• We are thin at the 4. Maybe we should give him another shot?

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                      We are thin at the 4. Maybe we should give him another shot?
                      If you had a choice between Frye and Primo....who would you prefer (salary aside...Frye would cost more)

Comment

• Bargs is worse than D League. No NBA team will pick him up, maybe China or Europe.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                          If you had a choice between Frye and Primo....who would you prefer (salary aside...Frye would cost more)
                          If I had a choice between drinking bleach and bringing back bargnani, pass the clorox
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Bet he regrets not taking that deal with The Kings now.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                              We are thin at the 4. Maybe we should give him another shot?
                              I'd love to see it happen but given how tough we were on him the first time he's probably not interested. A good landing spot for him would be a team like the Spurs because of the coaching. Or perhaps a team like the Lakers if he wanted a good shot PT in hopes of earning a new contract somewhere for more than minimum.

That trade was amazing for the Raptors. Can you imagine if they somehow end up with a top five pick? There are future superstars in this draft outside the top two.

Comment

• he's done, or should be. That fact the BKN signed him is evidence how poorly that franchise is being run. I'd be surprised if anyone picks him up. Nobody needs a stretch big that can't shoot, play D, or has any idea what goes on on a basketball court. Good luck overseas Bargs...

Comment

Working...
                                X