No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone catch the game against ... either Portland or Phx when DD hit a 3 from near the top of the circle and held up his shooting hand until the ball went in the basket at which point he seemed to put some sort of sign up with his hand? I don't know if it was a gang sign or not, but looked sort of like a "C". He's and L.A. guy, so wasn't sure if that meant Crips or maybe I just thought I saw that.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      Anyone catch the game against ... either Portland or Phx when DD hit a 3 from near the top of the circle and held up his shooting hand until the ball went in the basket at which point he seemed to put some sort of sign up with his hand? I don't know if it was a gang sign or not, but looked sort of like a "C". He's and L.A. guy, so wasn't sure if that meant Crips or maybe I just thought I saw that.
      Compton

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        Anyone catch the game against ... either Portland or Phx when DD hit a 3 from near the top of the circle and held up his shooting hand until the ball went in the basket at which point he seemed to put some sort of sign up with his hand? I don't know if it was a gang sign or not, but looked sort of like a "C". He's and L.A. guy, so wasn't sure if that meant Crips or maybe I just thought I saw that.
        JWash wrote: View Post
        Compton
        Casey.

Comment

• http://es.pn/1PPIOrK

DEROZAN: 'PRETTY TOUGH' TO TAKE HIM FROM TORONTO
          In an interview that will air on Saturday night's "Meet The All-Stars" show on ESPN Radio at 5:30 PM, DeMar DeRozan told Marc Stein: "My whole mindset has always been this is home for me. I never think otherwise unless it's brought up to me, or you see things, or people ask you about certain things."
          Sorry Snooch
          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
            Honestly, even though I'm in favor of resigning DeMar, what is he going to say?

Did you expect him to say "Can't wait to get the hell out of this frozen-ass city and away from this coach."?
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
              Honestly, even though I'm in favor of resigning DeMar, what is he going to say?

Did you expect him to say "Can't wait to get the hell out of this frozen-ass city and away from this coach."?
              He doesn't have to say anything. See Melo, see Bosh, see LeBron.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Casey.
                Lmao, how funny would it be if we saw DD throw one of those Cs up and the camera pans over to Casey and he's got one of his own up in the air too?

Comment

• Article by Stein on DeMar today:
                  http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14...rs-free-agency

"My whole mindset has always been this is home for me," DeRozan said in an interview that will air in full on Saturday's Meet the All-Stars show on ESPN Radio at 5:30 p.m. "I never think otherwise unless it's brought up to me, or you see things, or people ask you about certain things.

"This has always been home to me. I took pride in putting on this Toronto Raptors jersey since I've been drafted here. And my whole goal was to get this team to the point where it is now. And I feel I've been a major key to that."

Comment

• "And my whole goal was to get this team to the point where it is now. And I feel I've been a major key to that."
                    So he's achieved his goal? That boy gone.

Comment

• Looks like Eric Koreen has landed on his feet with SB Nation...good for him! Hope he gets paid there

He has a piece on Demar dated yesterday.

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/2/10/10...ptors-all-star

Comment

• Everything Demar Derozan

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                        It's the Compton crip sign. He did when he hit the game winner in Orlando a few years ago too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Congrats, many more wins to come #ProveEm
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Don't look now, but Demar is over 33% (33.7% to be exact) from 3 on the season, on basically 2 attempts per game ... I'll take it!

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Congrats, many more wins to come #ProveEm
                              Imagine Vince Carter with Demar's work ethic and you might be talking VC as one of top 25 of all time ... Why have the Raptors accumulated the most wins under Demar's reign ? Cause when your franchise player is your hardest worker then that is the receipt for success ..
                              Last edited by guyroch; Tue Feb 23, 2016, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                                Imagine Vince Carter with Demar's work ethic and you might be talking VC as one of top 25 of all time ... Why have the Raptors accumulated the most wins under Demar's reign ? Cause when your franchise player is your hardest worker then that is the receipt for success ..
                                If VC had DD's work ethic. He would be having a farewell tour as well
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X