Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    If you look for how DD reacts after calls youll see that he does quit on the team probabky twice a week. Always has.

And he will be paid at the rookie max instead of vet max level with the bump in cap. Which is a lot for a very flawed player.

I was replying to a post that i thought implied that letting him wall was bad and that we at least need to recover his value via sign and future trade...even though we dont want him

If we do want to keep him however this team will go nowhere fast. Thats pretty obvious
    If your definition of quitting on the team is not getting back on defence two possessions every 3 or 4 games then I'd consider that a pretty good rate compared to some of the other players in the NBA. I mean using your logic Harden should be out of the league considering how often he quits on his team, even Lebron does it quite a bit.

Comment

So.....we are all going to just ignore how DD acted last night or what?

Honestly, do you want a guy who has hissy fits to the refs like that to be getting a max deal? He is a big reason why we are still a soft team

Just let him walk...
      Like him or not, letting DeRozan walk is just poor asset management. Bad idea.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
        If your definition of quitting on the team is not getting back on defence two possessions every 3 or 4 games then I'd consider that a pretty good rate compared to some of the other players in the NBA. I mean using your logic Harden should be out of the league considering how often he quits on his team, even Lebron does it quite a bit.
        And every now and then
        Curry / Leonard / Griffin / Cousins / Rondo / Hayward / ect..

"quit" on the their teams aswell lol
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

So.....we are all going to just ignore how DD acted last night or what?

Honestly, do you want a guy who has hissy fits to the refs like that to be getting a max deal? He is a big reason why we are still a soft team

Just let him walk...
          DeRozan has 2 technical fouls this season. If he's throwing hissy fits and overreacting all the time how has he only gotten T'd up twice? Especially as someone who routinely drives to the basket (which would make you more prone to getting pissed off when you think you are/actually are getting fouled and it isn't called).
          Last edited by JWash; Mon Mar 7, 2016, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
            You mean to tell me that players have emotions and act like human beings? Jesus Christ. Who woulda thunk?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Like him or not, letting DeRozan walk is just poor asset management. Bad idea.
              Even asset management aside.

If you don't have Jimmy Butler, James Harden or Klay Thompson you don't have a better shooting guard than DeRozan. So letting that kind of player walk is complete insanity.

Comment

If you look for how DD reacts after calls youll see that he does quit on the team probabky twice a week. Always has.

And he will be paid at the rookie max instead of vet max level with the bump in cap. Which is a lot for a very flawed player.

I was replying to a post that i thought implied that letting him wall was bad and that we at least need to recover his value via sign and future trade...even though we dont want him

If we do want to keep him however this team will go nowhere fast. Thats pretty obvious
                Is it? What's obvious is that the Raptors have back-to-back (thanks Aubrey) franchise win records with Demar as one of the top 2 guys, and are on pace for another franchise win record this year. If you think DD whining to the refs warrants us losing one of the best assets the franchise has ever had for NOTHING, than you my friend are just being silly.

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
                  Is it? What's obvious is that the Raptors have back-to-back (thanks Aubrey) franchise win records with Demar as one of the top 2 guys, and are on pace for another franchise win record this year. If you think DD whining to the refs warrants us losing one of the best assets the franchise has ever had for NOTHING, than you my friend are just being silly.
                  Has very little to do with the ref whining, that's just part of/an excuse for the vendetta imho.

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
                    We also have back to back first round exits...so your point

_____

As for quitting on D, the only guy who does it more than DD that I have seen is Harden...so there is that

Comment

• It's very easy for one to make oneself see what one wants to see.

Comment

We also have back to back first round exits...so your point

_____

As for quitting on D, the only guy who does it more than DD that I have seen is Harden...so there is that
                        You are not paying close attention then. I'm not sure DeRozan is even the worst Raptor when it comes to that stuff.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                          You are not paying close attention then. I'm not sure DeRozan is even the worst Raptor when it comes to that stuff.
                          DD is by far the worst raptor for doing that

Comment

• Jonas is by far the leader of whining to the refs. I mean, it's not even close.

Every.

Single.

Whistle.

Comment

Jonas is by far the leader of whining to the refs. I mean, it's not even close.

Every.

Single.

Whistle.
                              Cancerous to the team, void his extension and let him walk for nothing

Comment

Jonas is by far the leader of whining to the refs. I mean, it's not even close.

Every.

Single.

Whistle.
                                to be fair he also gets the worst calls. lol.

Anyways all players whine to the referees.

Derozan has a bad habit of not continuing to play while doing so.

Comment

Working...
                                X