No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not that I care all that much, but anyone remember who I made my over/under 31.5% 3-point shooting for DeMar avatar-bet with?

Comment

• I thought it was Mack North, but I may be misremembering.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        I thought it was Mack North, but I may be misremembering.
        Don't think so, I think I'd remember if it were a mod.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          I really don't think there's a horrible deficit of passing ability on this team. We don't have a single elite passer maybe, but all the guys in the rotation except maybe BB are capable of making the passes required from their position.
          It's gotten better in the context of the system. Still wouldn't want to move to a system dependent on great passing.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            Don't think so, I think I'd remember if it were a mod.
            I guess. I thought I remembered jokes about you getting banned if you won.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              It's gotten better in the context of the system. Still wouldn't want to move to a system dependent on great passing.
              I'm pretty sure there's really no such thing as a system that needs great passing. A big reason you install a system is so that everyone knows where the ball is supposed to go, and you're not going to ask guys to make difficult passes. They just need to be fundamentally sound enough.

I mean I suppose you could try to make an overly complex system, but largely systems are meant to simplify things.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• I truly hope DD's next contract with the raptors is as invisible as his impact on winning basketball

#maxmoney

Comment

• I was going to ask y'all if you would re-sign DeMar, cause clearly we're not winning a ring with this core

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                    I was going to ask y'all if you would re-sign DeMar, cause clearly we're not winning a ring with this core
                    Honestly our core is good enough to get to the ECF, and compete. If we could just make a few more adjustments, Casey...

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                      I truly hope DD's next contract with the raptors is as invisible as his impact on winning basketball

#maxmoney
                      lol.

gotta give it to you on commitment.

But yeah, he was pretty horrendous today.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                        Honestly our core is good enough to get to the ECF, and compete. If we could just make a few more adjustments, Casey...
                        Watching all the other teams that played today and the plain fact is that DD just isn't good enough to be a superstar, which isn't meant as offense to DD.

But what it does tell us is not to give him a max or a large contract that handicaps our flexibility for 4 years...

Let him walk and move on

Comment

Watching all the other teams that played today and the plain fact is that DD just isn't good enough to be a superstar, which isn't meant as offense to DD.

But what it does tell us is not to give him a max or a large contract that handicaps our flexibility for 4 years...

Let him walk and move on
                          Yep

Comment

• From the main page:

“Naw,” DeRozan said. “Nothing is causing me problems. I missed a lot of easy shots, a lot of floaters I normally make. I’d take all them shots again, I know I wouldn’t go 4-of-19 or whatever I went.”

Comment

Let him walk and move on
                              I'm not there yet as give him credit for hard work and loyalty but am moving in that direction.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                From the main page:

Boy was he bang on about them shots

Comment

Working...
                                X