No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to say something about DD. First, the whole team is under pressure due to the failure in the previous playoffs. I mean you guys do not think it is easy when every player bears in mind what happened the last two playoffs.
    Now, when you add this pressure to the wrong decissions Casey makes- game 1 - , it creates turmoil to every player in this team. Now, CoJo, Norman, JV and Patterson are doing well as the amount of pressure on them is not that huge, they were not option in terms of offence during the whole season, the whole offence was rotating around KL and DD in addition to that some of them did not take part in the last two playoffs.

Will Derozane wake up ?
    Yes
    Will he wake up in the right time before it is too late to win the series ?
    I do not know
    Last edited by RaptorsVictim; Tue Apr 19, 2016, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Nah man, other players care about what Julie Khaner thinks...

Lol I just scrolled through her other tweets! That's some All-World trolling!
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• So I just kinda skimmed thru he last 6 Pages going strong...the gist of it is basically Chr1s1anL arguing with 9 people all morning?

Wasn't Chr1s1anL arguing like 16 people all day yesterday?

That Chr1s1anL sure does love arguing
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Nah man, other players care about what Julie Khaner thinks...

I'd think being 1 of the 16 teams allowed into the playoffs would constitute a team being a legitimate playoff team.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            Lol I just scrolled through her other tweets! That's some All-World trolling!
            It's fricking hilarious.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              So I just kinda skimmed thru he last 6 Pages going strong...the gist of it is basically Chr1s1anL arguing with 9 people all morning?

He's more consistent than Demar!!
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                I'd think being 1 of the 16 teams allowed into the playoffs would constitute a team being a legitimate playoff team.
                I want to invite her to RR to see how long she'd last before getting banned.

Comment

I want to invite her to RR to see how long she'd last before getting banned.
                  Do it.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

Well, literally anyone celebrates anything more than Leonard does.

Seriously though; who doesn't appreciate a good trolling? Especially when the troll isn't pretending to not be a troll.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                        You sound like a Kardashian
                        Funny I was thinking of you when I posted that.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

So I just kinda skimmed thru he last 6 Pages going strong...the gist of it is basically Chr1s1anL arguing with 9 people all morning?

I won the argument yesterday.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            I won the argument yesterday.
                            Congratulations.

There is no prize.

Comment

Congratulations.

There is no prize.
                              The win is the only prize I need.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                The win is the only prize I need.
                                Fwiw this is actually a discussion board, not an argument board. When you start arguments, declare yourself the winner arbitrarily, then gloat about said mundane and self created argument, you officially become the most annoying person on earth.

Comment

Working...
                                X