No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to admit every time I see DeMar out on the court, DeMar tends to miss his long two's and the other team goes on a run usually on transition.

Everytime DeRozan sits, we go on a run, usually our 2nd unit that picks up the slack.

Comment

• nuttica wrote: View Post
      I have to admit every time I see DeMar out on the court, DeMar tends to miss his long two's and the other team goes on a run usually on transition.

Everytime DeRozan sits, we go on a run, usually our 2nd unit that picks up the slack.
      Coincidence.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
        Coincidence.
        Lmao

Comment

• nuttica wrote: View Post
          Welcome to the board!!

The thing I will say about the bolded bit, and many have said this, so this isn't just toward your comment, but a general response; is that our 2nd unit is OBVIOUSLY much better than theirs, so this makes sense. They should be the ones to be extending the lead, while the Starters keep us in it while they have their big guns out there. I mean our 2nd unit basically still includes Kyle Lowry ...

You don't think the fact that our depth has consistently been pointed to as our true advantage in this series, has anything to do with the bolded? You can't possibly think its just Demar coming off the floor that all of a sudden makes us play that much better? It has everything to do with Rodney Stuckey and Ty Lawson being subbed in for George Hill and Paul George, in my opinion. Which again, just makes sense, and shouldn't be a shot at Demar.
          Last edited by Joey; Sat Apr 23, 2016, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Welcome to the board!!

The thing I will say about the bolded bit, is that our 2nd unit is OBVIOUSLY much better than theirs, so this makes sense. They should be the ones to be extending the lead, while the Starters keep us in it while they have their big guns out there. I mean our 2nd unit basically still includes Kyle Lowry ...

You don't think the fact that our depth has consistently been pointed to as our true advantage in this series, has anything to do with the bolded? You can't possibly think its just Demar coming off the floor that all of a sudden makes us play that much better? It has everything to do with Rodney Stuckey and Ty Lawson being subbed in for George Hill and Paul George, in my opinion. Which again, just makes sense, and shouldn't be a shot at Demar.
            Thanks for the welcome!

No I actually think that DeRozan is a liability out there on the floor and I'm not necessarily talking about just this series either.

Maybe you don't religiously watch every raptors game like I do but this has been a trend and especially this season in general. The 2nd unit+Lowry has been the unit that has dominated throughout the season whiles derozans has been reeally been a positive factor nor negative.. Just neutral.

I just think the knock on DeRozan is the fact his main attribute is getting to the line and scoring but once you neutralize that and you also factor in that the whistles aren't going his way, he is a negative on the court cause he doesn't give you much else on the court, rarely do I ever see him play hard on D, he's also has been ignoring his teammates when they call for the ball, he's also a liability when you someone to shoot from the 3.

It's funny because my wife who rarely watches Raptors with me has said "Why is DeRozan on the floor? Take him out, he's hurting the team! the team is catching up!" Just funny how she notices these things without even being a fan whatsoever.

Comment

• [QUOTE=nuttica;625170]...
              Maybe you don't religiously watch every raptors game like I do but this has been a trend and especially this season in general.../QUOTE]

Just want to point out, since he probably won't, that Joey has been a member of the board since 2010, is a moderator, and has over 13,000 posts on here. I think you can safely say that that he has watched a lot of games, and is as aware of DeRozan's positives and negatives as you are...maybe even more so.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Puffer;625196]
                nuttica wrote: View Post
                Maybe you don't religiously watch every raptors game like I do but this has been a trend and especially this season in general.../QUOTE]

Just want to point out, since he probably won't, that Joey has been a member of the board since 2010, is a moderator, and has over 13,000 posts on here. I think you can safely say that that he has watched a lot of games, and is as aware of DeRozan's positives and negatives as you are...maybe even more so.
                Yeah Joey has always been one of the more level headed and rational posters on here which is why I'm a little bit surprised by his stance on Derozan.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Puffer;625196]
                  nuttica wrote: View Post

My apologies, I didn't mean to offend Joey, I'm actually responding using Tapatalk so I can't tell who is a moderator or a long time member, I didn't mean to offend.

I'm just surprised to hear his response in saying that it is due to the fact who were facing on the Pacers bench which is why our 2nd units has been a positive rather than actually giving more credit to our 2nd units performance overall.

In fact our bench has been more than stellar all season long (CoJo, ppat, Ross, BB) and I believe the stats back that up I read somewhere that's prove that theyre among the most effective 5 man lineup in the NBA as well.

Comment

• Can DD start his free agency now? Please?

Comment

• Somewhere in the universe Matt52/McHappy is smiling with a cigar in his mouth saying I told you so under his breath

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                        Somewhere in the universe Matt52/McHappy is smiling with a cigar in his mouth saying I told you so under his breath
                        Good post. Miss Matt. He was right.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                          Somewhere in the universe Matt52/McHappy is smiling with a cigar in his mouth saying I told you so under his breath
                          That guy advocated tanking so hard it was ridiculous. He was toxic.
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                            That's a pretty extreme assessment. Dude knew his stuff.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• can LA sign Demar before game 5?

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                                he wasn't wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X