Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I forgot about him... Where'd he go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'm sorry, but Demar is just making the raptors so brutal to watch now.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Good one. Should show to DD especially.

Comment

• In the playoffs:

One game is an outlier

Two games is a question mark

Three games is a trend

Four games is a benching

I mean to put it in perspective, Ty Lawson has had about as many positive minutes as DD does this series...

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              can LA sign Demar before game 5?
              Can we put him on injury reserve? Release him?

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                Can we put him on injury reserve? Release him?
                Burn his passport while he's there now so that he doesnt make the trip back to Toronto for game 5?

Comment

• There's no way he gets the max this summer...........right?

I don't think Masai is that stupid. But the Lakers????
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    There's no way he gets the max this summer...........right?

I don't think Masai is that stupid. But the Lakers????
                    MU married himself to DC so yes I think that's possible ....

Comment

• DeMar DeRozan has become the American Bargnani

Comment

• nuttica wrote: View Post
                        My apologies, I didn't mean to offend Joey, I'm actually responding using Tapatalk so I can't tell who is a moderator or a long time member, I didn't mean to offend.

I'm just surprised to hear his response in saying that it is due to the fact who were facing on the Pacers bench which is why our 2nd units has been a positive rather than actually giving more credit to our 2nd units performance overall.

In fact our bench has been more than stellar all season long (CoJo, ppat, Ross, BB) and I believe the stats back that up I read somewhere that's prove that theyre among the most effective 5 man lineup in the NBA as well.
                        No offense taken, but you can be sure I've watched my fair share of games.
                        And the above was exactly my point though ... our bench has always been our strength all season. It certainly wasn't the starting lineup that included Luis Scola, and at various times a selection of Bizmack Biyombo, James Johnson, an injured DeMarre Carroll, or Rookie Normal Powell. Which again, shouldn't work as a slight against Demar that our bench is generally when we actually made a run and take the lead. Its been that way all season. Why now is it being used as a "see its Demars fault"..

But anyway, I've got nothin after this game .. I just don't know what's going on with the guy.. or Lowry for that matter either ... But I'm still not going to shit all over him .. I'm not mad, just disappointed. You know he's beating himself up inside over his performance too, even if he doesn't show it.

Comment

• Comment

• If that's a max player, I'd rather build a team without a max player. Enjoy LA.

Such selfish basketball and he can't guard his shadow. The only thing that prevents his awfulness from standing out even more, is that Lowry was just as dreadful.

What's the different between DeRozan and Maggette? Honest question.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              If that's a max player, I'd rather build a team without a max player. Enjoy LA.

Such selfish basketball and he can't guard his shadow. The only thing that prevents his awfulness from standing out even more, is that Lowry was just as dreadful.

What's the different between DeRozan and Maggette? Honest question.
                              Hey Maggette could lite things up from time to time. It truly is time to move on from DD as an organization. I will be ok if MU extends DC if he lets DD walk. DD will NEVER have playoff success here in Toronto. Elsewhere who knows but his days should be numbered in Toronto.

Comment

• Can't believe he called out guys for missing shots when he passed to them.

He had 8 potential assists, 4 assists.

Guys shot 50% on his passes. Which is 20% better than he shot.
                                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Working...
                                X