Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    "Ride or die with Kyle & DeMar"? That can't get taken out of context. Even if it could, Casey's famous for this crap. Rather lose with "his guys" then win with the rest of the damn team. How sad.
    Really, what could he say to the same questions being asked of him over and over again? Is he supposed to throw those guys under the bus and say he's lost faith in them?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      Really, what could he say to the same questions being asked of him over and over again? Is he supposed to throw those guys under the bus and say he's lost faith in them?
      Yeah. What kind of a person would throw members of his team under the bus in the middle of a playoff series?

twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Lowry and DD are getting crucified in the media and Casey's showing them he's got their backs. That's all the quote means.

He's also talked to the media about DeMar taking fewer shots against George, passing more, and playing better defense.

All that said, we do know DeMar will have an unlimited leash re: FGA, so it's understandable how the long leash can be read into this comment.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          Your signature, which is well over a year old, perfectly describes this series though.
          The sig comes from before the Washington series :P

I'm just saying there are some things from this series that are consistent with DD's career, like increased FGA and decreased FG% in the playoffs, but the hyperbole with some of the criticisms is going a bit far. The way he's become completely rattled in this series is not typical of how he's played every postseason/big game so far.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            The sig comes from before the Washington series :P

I'm just saying there are some things from this series that are consistent with DD's career, like increased FGA and decreased FG% in the playoffs, but the hyperbole with some of the criticisms is going a bit far. The way he's become completely rattled in this series is not typical of how he's played every postseason/big game so far.
            That part of what bothers me about it though. Massive season of growth for him as a player, and a playoff run of complete regression.

Comment

That part of what bothers me about it though. Massive season of growth for him as a player, and a playoff run of complete regression.
              Definitely. Unless there's a magical turnaround here, I've basically lost interest in DD. I don't care what happens in the regular season if your primary role (wing scorer) is outmatched every postseason.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                Why can't it be that they aren't big game players?
                Big game players? I'd settle for run-of-the-mill "bad" game players at this point. lol.

They are approaching NBA worst-of-all-time type "bad". With no free throws to compensate being the sour cherry on that sh*t sundae. Demar being held to 11 FTs in 4 games? That's mind-boggling. IMO, that points to flawed system & opposition game-planning in playoffs vs. regular season more than anything else. The drop-off is spectacular.

Comment

Yeah. What kind of a person would throw members of his team under the bus in the middle of a playoff series?

Trying to keep my head down at work while watching the video, but what did I miss that you were referring to?

Comment

Trying to keep my head down at work while watching the video, but what did I miss that you were referring to?
                    "I could've had 8 or 9 assists". Complaining that teammates missed shots.

Comment

• I mean, 4 games in and we're currently "dying" with him so far. How long are we going to live with the ISOs and lackadiscial defense? That quote is nothing new with Casey. Lives and dies with his "stars".

Comment

"I could've had 8 or 9 assists". Complaining that teammates missed shots.
                        Right after that he also says "but ive got to take care of the ball more"

Try to blow little quotes out of proportion. He's not a politician or a public speaker and this was less than an hour after a tough loss.

I'm as pissed at demar as the next guy but some of you guys are relentless
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Right after that he also says "but ive got to take care of the ball more"

Try to blow little quotes out of proportion. He's not a politician or a public speaker and this was less than an hour after a tough loss.

I'm as pissed at demar as the next guy but some of you guys are relentless
                          No, I really think that comment matters. I really think when he's having one of the worst playoff runs an All-Star has ever had, the only time he should be mentioning his teammates is when he asks them what he can do for them to thank them for us still being in the series.

Literally, Indiana fans have been posting that in this series DeMar DeRozan has been the Pacers best player.

Comment

• as much as he has to do his part, his mates need to as well.

too many ,missed open looks, for all of them.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                              as much as he has to do his part, his mates need to as well.

too many ,missed open looks, for all of them.
                              Raptors have missed 29 'wide open' shots in the series.

18 of those misses were by Lowry, DeMar and Scola.

It's not the role players.

Comment

• youre right.

the other guys hit all their shots.

I was referring to both scola and lowry and all the other guys you tit.

If all you have to offer is never ending, day after day pissing and moaning about one guy..... what can i tell you man.

Comment

Working...
                                X