X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
    youre right.

the other guys hit all their shots.

I was referring to both scola and lowry and all the other guys you tit.

If all you have to offer is never ending, day after day pissing and moaning about one guy..... what can i tell you man.
    I defended his passing after game 3, and posted I was a lot happier with that game after looking deeper at the stats.

Then game 4 he regressed completely again.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• I certainly don't want a loss tonight, but I'm curious what RR looks like when things reach defcon 1. Should be amusing.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        I certainly don't want a loss tonight, but I'm curious what RR looks like when things reach defcon 5. Should be amusing.
        I had enough concerns about, well, the things that have happened in this series going into the playoffs that I was prepared for a round 1 loss.

I'm not terribly devastated if we lose the series, as long as it brings change in the summer to correct the problems of the last few seasons.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          I had enough concerns about, well, the things that have happened in this series going into the playoffs that I was prepared for a round 1 loss.

I'm not terribly devastated if we lose the series, as long as it brings change in the summer to correct the problems of the last few seasons.
          We justified last season's embarrassment the same way. Sigh....

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            We justified last season's embarrassment the same way. Sigh....
            "At least this means Casey's gone" had to have been posted about 500 times. I'm still not sure I have moved past the denial stage of my grief. This is all some kind of terrible dream.

Comment

• Let's just win. I'm not worried about tomorrow, next week month or year.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

I think that if we do lose the series, Masai would finally have to make some sort of change. We've sort of maxed what we can do with this roster...maybe get to 60 wins with tweaking existing player roles, etc. But I don't see the talent level that can challenge elite teams in the playoffs.

I think Casey has done enough to be kept on, but I could definitely see DeMar and parts being moved. He's made big strides this season but playoffs are showing his flaws are still glaring.

Thought popped into my head yesterday was that JV's stock is at an all time high. If MU thinks he can get the missing piece by moving JV, then there may not be any better time than this summer.

Comment

I think that if we do lose the series, Masai would finally have to make some sort of change. We've sort of maxed what we can do with this roster...maybe get to 60 wins with tweaking existing player roles, etc. But I don't see the talent level that can challenge elite teams in the playoffs.

I think Casey has done enough to be kept on, but I could definitely see DeMar and parts being moved. He's made big strides this season but playoffs are showing his flaws are still glaring.

Thought popped into my head yesterday was that JV's stock is at an all time high. If MU thinks he can get the missing piece by moving JV, then there may not be any better time than this summer.
                  There is nothing that Masai could do this summer that would make me turn on him faster than trading JV.

He's too good, and we haven't scratched the surface of his potential. Short of getting Kevin Durant or a player of that calibre, trading JV shouldn't even be contemplated.

Comment

Have you not seen what JV has done in the Playoff so far?

Only player I'd consider moving him for is Cousins or Durant.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      Have you not seen what JV has done in the Playoff so far?

Only player I'd consider moving him for is Cousins or Durant.
                      Cousins is falling in love with isolation and perimeter play. Not sure swapping jv for cousins makes this team better

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Cousins is falling in love with isolation and perimeter play. Not sure swapping jv for cousins makes this team better
                        Fair enough, I mainly meant a player of superstar caliber.

Comment

• Guys, Demar thread

But yeah if Masai trades JV for anything short of a superstar I'm off the Masai bandwagon

Comment

• Just for fun and I know it may not even be possible, but what would you guys think of a trade based around DeMar and JV heading out and George and Turner heading to Toronto. Obviously some other parts would need to be involved but is it a some what fair exchange of talent? Would Raptors be better than they are now?

Comment

Just for fun and I know it may not even be possible, but what would you guys think of a trade based around DeMar and JV heading out and George and Turner heading to Toronto. Obviously some other parts would need to be involved but is it a some what fair exchange of talent? Would Raptors be better than they are now?
                              We would be myles better but it would have nothing to do with turner.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                We would be myles better but it would have nothing to do with turner.
                                Nice pun, sir.
                                MeDar ReDozan

Comment

Working...
                                X