Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Just for fun and I know it may not even be possible, but what would you guys think of a trade based around DeMar and JV heading out and George and Turner heading to Toronto. Obviously some other parts would need to be involved but is it a some what fair exchange of talent? Would Raptors be better than they are now?
    Why would Indy want to turn into a poor mans 2015/16 raptors
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      Why would Indy want to turn into a poor mans 2015/16 raptors
      Indiana is sort of in the same situation New York is. Staring at a rebuild and no way to keep a prime time player like George happy while they go through that process. JV surely must have impressed them and is young enough and good enough to start a rebuild around.

It was just an idea with no roots in it, but I was thinking if there was any way to do it that it might be beneficial to both teams.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        Just for fun and I know it may not even be possible, but what would you guys think of a trade based around DeMar and JV heading out and George and Turner heading to Toronto. Obviously some other parts would need to be involved but is it a some what fair exchange of talent? Would Raptors be better than they are now?
        I would do that in a heartbeat.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          I would do that in a heartbeat.
          But Larry Bird has to be brain-dead to do that. When you factor in 2-way play, Paul George has to be considered a top 10 talent in the league and JV/DD are nowhere even close to that. That would be a big fail by Indy and Bird won't even pick up the phone unless you're talking about Kevin Durant-esque talent coming back.

Comment

• Imagine Powell and George on the wing. A shooter's nightmare.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              Imagine Powell and George on the wing. A shooter's nightmare.
              Lowry-Powell-George-Carroll-Biyombo

Bench: Cojo, Ross, Patterson, Bebe

Uh yeah I think I'd do that trade lol
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I like JV but don't see him with as much potential. I think he'll be very much a Zydrunas Ilgauskas type player. 17/10 career guy, great big man, fantastic glue guy but not someone a team can have as their #1 guy.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                  I like JV but don't see him with as much potential. I think he'll be very much a Zydrunas Ilgauskas type player. 17/10 career guy, great big man, fantastic glue guy but not someone a team can have as their #1 guy.
                  17/10 is all star numbers not Zydrunas numbers
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    You're right, so more 15/10 career. 18/11 peak.
                    And no I don't see that as Allstar numbers, especially with low blocks and next to no assists.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Letter N wrote: View Post
                      You're right, so more 15/10 career. 18/11 peak.
                      And no I don't see that as Allstar numbers, especially with low blocks and next to no assists.
                      Hey don't forget Big Z was an Allstar back in the day. JV is a much better rebounder and post scorer than Big Z ever was. He still has lots of room for growth.

Comment

• yes

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          Have you not seen what JV has done in the Playoff so far?

Only player I'd consider moving him for is Cousins or Durant.
                          Is this a joke?

Comment

• Isn't this the DeRozan thread? Lets get the conversation back on track.

Comment

• @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Those last 2 free throws were SOO soooo sooo crucial .. man oh man ... and that 3 he made? Phew .. that was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X