Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    I'm seriously getting to the point where I'm wondering if there's a world where DeMar opts into his player option.
    Nope. He's getting the max. Such is this summer's market.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      then I say don't let the door hit him on the way out. There is no room for lazy cancers on this team.

Comment

This feels insane that there's a front office watching this postseason and going, "That guy. I want to give that guy more than $100 million dollars."
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

This feels insane that there's a front office watching this postseason and going, "That guy. I want to give that guy more than $100 million dollars."
          Insane things happening is the theme of NBA free agency - in a normal cap! This summer, insane will be the floor.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Yeah; I was borderline during this series that we should at least sign him and then trade him later but ... we just got to let this guy go unless some team over the cap wants him and he wants to go there.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Insane things happening is the theme of NBA free agency - in a normal cap! This summer, insane will be the floor.
              I get it, but on some level I still don't.

If the Raptors have an awful game 7, how do you introduce DeMar to your fanbase as your big free agent signing?

"You remember that guy who shit the bed on national TV for 7 games in April? WE GOT THAT GUY!"

Comment

If the Raptors have an awful game 7, how do you introduce DeMar to your fanbase as your big free agent signing?

"You remember that guy who shit the bed on national TV for 7 games in April? WE GOT THAT GUY!"
                At this rate I don't understand why any team would want him, he might go overseas possibly.

Comment

Your new avatar hurts my soul.
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                    Your new avatar hurts my sou.l
                    Mine too. But I don't have a choice.

Comment

• Not even sure if this is possible but just sign and trade him to the Clippers for Blake Griffin + filler.
                      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                        Not even sure if this is possible but just sign and trade him to the Clippers for Blake Griffin.
                        Blake Griffin is less cancerous than DeMar, so I'll take him.

Comment

Mine too. But I don't have a choice.
                          made me laugh lmao
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                            Not even sure if this is possible but just sign and trade him to the Clippers for Blake Griffin + filler.
                            I was actually looking into something along those lines as I THINK the Clippers are going to be at the cap. Meaning that they might be one of the few teams where a Sign and Trade could be plausible.

Comment

• Should all of us longtime anti-Demar people get together for a celebration dinner or this one of those no-win type situations?

Comment

• watching/supporting this Derozan's Raptors team throughout this last few seasons is like living life knowing exactly when and how you are going to die and continue to wake up and go to sleep. It has to be the same feeling.

Comment

Working...
                                X