Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ball4life wrote: View Post
    The shit that we are laying right now has little to do with Lowry as a player; he really is banged up. He is truly a great player but I do question his ability to stay healthy till the end of a season. Believe it or not Lowry only had one fully healthy season in his career, the Brooklyn series season. Him turning 30 by the time next season starts and the potential contract he is going to demand following the season is a huge concern for me.
    Agreed. He's just so balls to the wall. His gift is his curse. He just gives zero fucks, reminds me of a guy who would try skiing for the first time and after one practice run go "ok time for the jumps and the triple black diamonds"
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      what? lowy wasn't even healthy during the brooklyn series. do you not recall him visibly limping all over the court?
      Yeah I remember after games had his feet I ice, shoulders and knees in raps.

Just imagine we could have "january kyle lowry" right..ugh it's not fair lol
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Yeah I remember after games had his feet I ice, shoulders and knees in raps.

Just imagine we could have "january kyle lowry" right..ugh it's not fair lol
        Lowry needs the San Anotnio treatment. Sit him out completely for meaningless games.

talking abt San Antonio. He should really sign with them when he is a FA. He is who they are missing at pg, if they are missing anything.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
          Except PG wouldn't be guarding them.

He does command attention from the defense and if you can't understand that I don't know what to tell you.

Obviously he's been absolute trash and I don't like him but it's something to think about with everyone talking about Powell being the starting 2 next year.
          Commanding attention as in Paul George leaving him at the three point line and doubling down on Jonas as often as he can?

Totally demanding respect of the defense...

Guess you wouldnt understand tho

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
            Except PG wouldn't be guarding them.

He does command attention from the defense and if you can't understand that I don't know what to tell you.

Obviously he's been absolute trash and I don't like him but it's something to think about with everyone talking about Powell being the starting 2 next year.
            The problem is that DD doesn't require a double-team to be shut down - PG is shutting him down straight up. This makes the defense so much easier and predictable for the rest of the Pacers defenders. Often times, an elite shot-creator in a scoring groove will command a double-team or some additional help defender to get the ball out of his hands, which means another teammate is open (e.g. the corner 3). But that's not the case with Demar vs. George. George is, in fact, helping off DD to collapse on JV at times.

JV is actually the only player who commands a double-team (in the post), and he was developing a nice inside-out passing rhythm early in the series with the Raps finding the open man - the Indy commentators were talking alot about this. But alas, Casey decided to that the series had to be won by our annointed all-stars, Demar and Kyle forcing their offense, instead of adapting for this series and riding JV for awhile.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              JV is actually the only player who commands a double-team (in the post), and he was developing a nice inside-out passing rhythm early in the series with the Raps finding the open man - the Indy commentators were talking alot about this. But alas, Casey decided to that the series had to be won by our annointed all-stars, Demar and Kyle forcing their offense, instead of adapting for this series and riding JV for awhile.
              This alone is reason enough for me to consider sacking Casey, even if they win the series. Why on earth would he go away from what's working, and something that the Pacers have no answer for? The only thing I can come up with is assuaging egos. You can lump the Indy commentators in with virtually ever out-of-town broadcast that has favourable things to say about JV. Just wait. If the Raptors go away from him tonight, the TNT crew will call them out on it. Especially Shaq. Man, I would give anything not to have to listen to Devlin/Leo/Jack whining and wailing for 2 and a half hours.

Comment

• This could be DDs last game as a Raptor tonight....

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  This could be DDs last game as a Raptor tonight....
                  one can only hope.

Basketball decisions often go beyond pure basketball being played on the court. I can definitely see DD back despite his coming out party(?). Its the fans to be blamed for accepting this guy as a star when it was clear it wasn't gonna end well. Now the fans have to deal with it. Casey didn't say ride or die with them for no reason.

Comment

• twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• not making 3's is the least of Demar's issues right now unfortunately

Comment

• Derozan is done in Toronto

Is everyone in agreement Powell is taking his job I seen him look off Powell 3 times in this game to either fumble to ball or take a contested shot. Hate much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• the looking off JV is worse.

Comment

• We just won our first game 7 in history and we are going to the 2nd round for the first time in 25 years. Demar is coming back for the max ;(.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                              We just won our first game 7 in history and we are going to the 2nd round for the first time in 25 years. Demar is coming back for the max ;(.
                              second time in 25 years actually

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                                second time in 25 years actually
                                I meant 1st in 15.

Comment

Working...
                                X