No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some nice 2 man game with Demar and JV in that first half...more of that please

Comment

• omg what a dumb shot

Comment

• what the fuck are we doing here???? casey and derozan are trash.

edit: oops thought I was in the game thread lol.. don't know how that happened.

Comment

• DEMARRRRRRR putting in work
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
            some nice 2 man game with Demar and JV in that first half...more of that please
            Ha! Wouldn't that be nice!
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• JawsGT wrote:
              some nice 2 man game with Demar and JV in that first half...more of that please
              You know what was funny... there was a moment when JV hit the deck, and for the first time that I can remember, DeMar raced over to help him up. I don't know if I've ever seen him go over so fast. Maybe their chemistry is starting to build a little more.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                Um, so the guy who got Lebron and Wade to completely change their approaches on offense and who was the head coach of one of the best offenses in the league during the Lebron era is "awful on [offense]". Right.
                99.99% sure that Lebron was the offensive coach

Comment

• The harsh transitions from Good/Bad DeMar in the same game during these playoffs is becoming really irritating.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    The harsh transitions from Good/Bad DeMar in the same game during these playoffs is becoming really irritating.
                    What I loathe is that no matter how poor his decision-making, shot selection and defense is, he's going to get his 36+ minutes and 20+ FGA's a game. There's no reprisal if he goes off the rails and waves people off to launch contested long 2's and shots like that.

Comment

• Anyone watch the US feeds so far these playoffs? Almost everyone is baffled by our atrocious shot selection. Brent Barry, Charles Barkley, Shaq, etc.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        Anyone watch the US feeds so far these playoffs? Almost everyone is baffled by our atrocious shot selection. Brent Barry, Charles Barkley, Shaq, etc.
                        Hahaha. How dare those former NBA professionals question the Raptors offense? Banish those scrubs to the basement!

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Hahaha. How dare those former NBA professionals question the Raptors offense? Banish those scrubs to the basement!
                          #ShotsWeNormallyMake

#ShitsWeNormallyTake

#EmptyTheClip

Comment

Anyone watch the US feeds so far these playoffs? Almost everyone is baffled by our atrocious shot selection. Brent Barry, Charles Barkley, Shaq, etc.
                            This shouldn't surprise anyone. The Raptor broadcasters are team employees. I've long suspected that they've been warned from above to stay away from criticizing players and Casey no matter how foolish their approach or tactics are. It has lowered the collective IQ of the fanbase, because all they know is Devlin/Jack/Leo making excuses for poor shot selection, bad defense, poor rotations and things like that.

Comment

• Sinbad wrote: View Post
                              This shouldn't surprise anyone. The Raptor broadcasters are team employees. I've long suspected that they've been warned from above to stay away from criticizing players and Casey no matter how foolish their approach or tactics are. It has lowered the collective IQ of the fanbase, because all they know is Devlin/Jack/Leo making excuses for poor shot selection, bad defense, poor rotations and things like that.
                              Ya, it's laughable that there is never any mention of the shitty shots on Canadian broadcasts.

Would love to have a beer with Jack Armstrong and get his candid thoughts on the Raptors self-inflicted woes. Then again, he picked the Heat in 6, so he knows what's up.

Comment

It's embarrassing, tbh.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X