Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    They both get frustrated by hero-ball and lack of JV usage, which makes me smile. Apparently they're both basement dwellers.
    Jack also says some super nonsense that makes me think he's Casey's boy when it comes to JV. Quick to assign blame to him. There was a play last series where JV fought for an offensive board. A smaller player basically hip checked him and almost took his legs out. JV could physically barely reach the ball, and only possible to get it with one hand. Jack ripped him for not getting it with two hands...again, this would've been literally impossible from a biophysics standpoint unless JV was Mr. Fantastic. Never mind that it was clearly not a legal box out. Anyway, fuck Jack Armstrong.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Jack also says some super nonsense that makes me think he's Casey's boy when it comes to JV. Quick to assign blame to him. There was a play last series where JV fought for an offensive board. A smaller player basically hip checked him and almost took his legs out. JV could physically barely reach the ball, and only possible to get it with one hand. Jack ripped him for not getting it with two hands...again, this would've been literally impossible from a biophysics standpoint unless JV was Mr. Fantastic. Never mind that it was clearly not a legal box out. Anyway, fuck Jack Armstrong.
      Still better than Leo (and Casey).

Sometimes I think Jack is speaking his mind and then Matt slides him the Casey speaking notes.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Still better than Leo (and Casey).

Sometimes I think Jack is speaking his mind and then Matt slides him the Casey speaking notes.
        Like I said I've totally flip flopped with Leo and Jack. Now I much prefer Leo, though he can still be really annoying. His actual analysis seems to have gotten better and less "homerish" as the team has improved. Jack is now just completely terrible. Little insight, more hometown than he used to, blind defence of the team and strategies far too often.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          Like I said I've totally flip flopped with Leo and Jack. Now I much prefer Leo, though he can still be really annoying. His actual analysis seems to have gotten better and less "homerish" as the team has improved. Jack is now just completely terrible. Little insight, more hometown than he used to, blind defence of the team and strategies far too often.

So it wasn't only me that this happened to for pretty much the exact same reasons.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I've always preferred Leo over Jack .. Matt & Jack annoy the hell out of me. Leo keeps Matts weirdness in check.

Comment

• Can't we just agree that they're both awful?

Comment

• About Demar though .. so we agree he had a good-ish Game 1?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  About Demar though .. so we agree he had a good-ish Game 1?
                  No

Comment

Yeah goodish

Comment

I'd say just decent. Had a good first half, played pretty bad in the 3rd and for most of the 4th and missed some key free throws down the stretch on 2 And-1 plays. Laid an egg in overtime as well. So yeah, decent.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        I'd say just decent. Had a good first half, played pretty bad in the 3rd and for most of the 4th and missed some key free throws down the stretch on 2 And-1 plays. Laid an egg in overtime as well. So yeah, decent.
                        Yeah, good first half. End result was obviously much better than most of the Indy series.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The Lakers Nation blog has come out with a couple really interesting tidbits lately.

1. The Lakers are interested in moving their pick for a star no matter where it lands.
                          2. They're looking at making a run for Paul George with the pick plus something else.

If that fails there's an open door for the Raptors to perhaps work something with a DD S&T. There's a lot of ifs but it's going to be exciting this summer.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            The Lakers Nation blog has come out with a couple really interesting tidbits lately.

1. The Lakers are interested in moving their pick for a star no matter where it lands.
                            2. They're looking at making a run for Paul George with the pick plus something else.

If that fails there's an open door for the Raptors to perhaps work something with a DD S&T. There's a lot of ifs but it's going to be exciting this summer.
                            Why would the Lakers give up anything for DeMar? They have enough cap space to just sign him.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The same reason any other team has worked a S&T when their star was interested in leaving but didn't want to give up any money. DD is young, he has many years to chase whatever. This is his big payday.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Why would the Lakers give up anything for DeMar? They have enough cap space to just sign him.
                                For 25M MU SHOULD let DD walk. But I expect him to be resigned. The problem this will create is for when it's obvious Norman Powell should be starting next season but because of contract DC will be pretty much forced to start DD and play him bigger minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X