Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer
    replied
    Haven't felt like this since Jose or Amir, but this feels worse.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Holy crap, I will miss what this guy represented to this organization.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    YEEEEES

Kawhi, Green,

for DD JP and a 1st!!!!!
    We get Green too?! Nurse got some guns now.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Wow, both Casey and DeRozan, two of the main faces of this organization get moved in the same off season. Can't say it isn't Masai's team anymore.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    YEEEEES

Kawhi, Green,

for DD JP and a 1st!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    special1 wrote: View Post
    Still here!

I check in every once in a while.

Waiting to see what happens. I hear the rumours and I hope we don’t give up too much for a rental. Hopefully, we don’t get desperate and give away our future picks/young players and all-star for someone who’s determined to be in LA next year.....

This just doesn’t feel right to me. It could be a grave mistake. Masai would get some sort of commitment right???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey brotha, where you been? Yeah, really mixed emotions floating all around - gonna be a crazy few days just absorbing it all.
    But you have to give Masai & Webster credit for having the balls to go for it. Could be Webster pushing Masai out of his comfort zone with the fearlessness of brash youth.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    DeMar DeRozan Appreciation Thread

Just want to show some love to DeMar. He's a son of the city and a Raptor for life.

From 2014:

All-time Raptors leaderboard:

All the best in San Antonio, I hope you grow your game even more under probably the greatest coach of all time.

Leave a comment:

• Just Is
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    If this goes down I will be very sad to see him go. However, it turns out for the Raptors. I wonder what he says when they tell him they are going to retire his jersey here?
    I think it goes without saying that he will but it won't be for some time.

I literally was pushing for this trade but everything from the outside basketball perspective isn't happy with it. I'm not really sure the Spurs were in a place of leverage in negotiations but at the same time; most any other offer would have beat ours.

I'm gonna miss this dude off the court.
    Last edited by Just Is; Wed Jul 18, 2018, 08:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• special1
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Don't forget special1. Whatever happened to him? He was like Christian-lite in his love for Demar and Casey.
    Still here!

I check in every once in a while.

Waiting to see what happens. I hear the rumours and I hope we don’t give up too much for a rental. Hopefully, we don’t get desperate and give away our future picks/young players and all-star for someone who’s determined to be in LA next year.....

This just doesn’t feel right to me. It could be a grave mistake. Masai would get some sort of commitment right???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    If this goes down I will be very sad to see him go. However, it turns out for the Raptors. I wonder what he says when they tell him they are going to retire his jersey here?

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    i find it extremely hard to believe that Masai would have told Demar flat out that he wouldn't be traded.

Anyway, Demar has been extremely loyal to Toronto and that is well appreciated and it's pretty sad to imagine trading him from that standpoint.

But, quite frankly, Toronto has been equally good to Demar. Nowhere else does Demar Derozan get to take that many shots and play that poor defense while still being lauded as "the guy".

Leave a comment:

• Shaolin Fantastic
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post
    Depends who told him. I doubt Masai would have considering the trade talks. It’s probably a scenario where someone within the organization (not involved in the trade talks) said “you’ll be fine Demar, you won’t be traded”.
    Yeah this is what I'm hoping. You don't want to get a rep as an organization that lies to loyal players.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    It's sad that they told him he wouldn't be traded at Summer League. Not sure why they'd do that if they knew they were open to dealing him for Kawhi.
    Depends who told him. I doubt Masai would have considering the trade talks. It’s probably a scenario where someone within the organization (not involved in the trade talks) said “you’ll be fine Demar, you won’t be traded”.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Abbas wrote: View Post
    I'm crying right now, along side Christian and TRex
    Don't forget special1. Whatever happened to him? He was like Christian-lite in his love for Demar and Casey.

Leave a comment:

• Shaolin Fantastic
    replied
    It's sad that they told him he wouldn't be traded at Summer League. Not sure why they'd do that if they knew they were open to dealing him for Kawhi.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X