No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fucking brutal on the quick reaction tonight. when demar has a good offensive game, low score and remind people there are two sides to the game. has three steals, some huge rebounds and no turnovers. give him a meh, and the only video of a player missing shots.

fucking brutal.

the shot selection is inexcusable, the free throws were horrid but that reaction was pure regurgitated shit.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      fucking brutal on the quick reaction tonight. when demar has a good offensive game, low score and remind people there are two sides to the game. has three steals, some huge rebounds and no turnovers. give him a meh, and the only video of a player missing shots.

fucking brutal.

the shot selection is inexcusable, the free throws were horrid but that reaction was pure regurgitated shit.
      Quick reaction varies tremendously with whoever writing it that night.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
        Quick reaction varies tremendously with whoever writing it that night.
        yeah, i know. tonight's was just so blatantly biased. demar didn't play great, but man.

Comment

yeah, i know. tonight's was just so blatantly biased. demar didn't play great, but man.
          Yeah the difference with him and lowry today was that they severely cut down on the stupid give aways and were more active elsewhere. Overall a fun game, with some fucking brutal stretches.

Comment

I hate when people go overboard and praising him but even more than that; I hate when people go overboard and trash the guy (not limited to just Demar but every Raptor player).

Fair is fair.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

I hate when people go overboard and praising him but even more than that; I hate when people go overboard and trash the guy (not limited to just Demar but every Raptor player).

Fair is fair.
              fair is fair

Comment

• Out of 9 playoff games so far, DeRozan had 6 games in which his FGA exceeded his points scored. And only in two games his points scored exceeded FGA (in one game he was even with 22 pts on 22 shots). Disgusting.
                Last edited by Henry_Chinaski; Fri May 6, 2016, 02:39 AM.
                MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• Henry_Chinaski wrote: View Post
                  Out of 9 playoff games so far, DeRozan had 6 games in which his FGA exceeded his FGM. And only in two games his FGM exceeded FGA (in one game he was even with 22 pts on 22 shots). Disgusting.
                  yeah, the shooting has been bad. been horribly inefficient. tonight's worst was the free throws. just brutal from the line tonight.

do you mean points? i don't think fgm can ever be higher than fga

Comment

Out of 9 playoff games so far, DeRozan had 6 games in which his FGA exceeded his FGM. And only in two games his FGM exceeded FGA (in one game he was even with 22 pts on 22 shots). Disgusting.
                    Not to diminish your point but I'm pretty sure you meant points here instead of FGM as, unless he goes perfect, FGA will always exceed FGM.

Comment

• #letdemarwalk

Comment

Not to diminish your point but I'm pretty sure you meant points here instead of FGM as, unless he goes perfect, FGA will always exceed FGM.
                        Yup, my bad, thanks, Just Is and Miekenstien, fixed it.
                        MeDar ReDozan

Comment

Yup, my bad, thanks, Just Is and Miekenstien, fixed it.
                          Yeah; you're point there is solid outside of that. Demar needs to either take smarter shots or less shots. Preferably both.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah; you're point there is solid outside of that. Demar needs to either take smarter shots or less shots. Preferably both.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                            The reason why I feel frustrated is that Raptors are really good and they can get to ECF if they change their game a little bit. This whole "we ride or die with our two stars" thing is very dangerous.
                            MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• When I heard the announcers say prior to the game that DeRozan was banged up a bit I thought Oh no! Now he has an excuse!

But 2 for 8 on free throws? Horrendous.
                              your pal,
                              ebrian

Comment

fucking brutal on the quick reaction tonight. when demar has a good offensive game, low score and remind people there are two sides to the game. has three steals, some huge rebounds and no turnovers. give him a meh, and the only video of a player missing shots.

fucking brutal.

That seems fair-ish. He had a good first half. He had a terrible second half. Give him a C, right in the middle. Btw, this trend of being terrible in the second half is alarming.

Comment

Working...
                                X