Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    I think he's a low IQ player, and that he has not had that aspect of his game properly developed. He hasn't been forced in the right direction, which is what he needs.
    He needs to not play like kevin durant, kobe, t mac harden etc etc etc. As you said he can still be a #1 option on the raptors if it must be, but ffs catch and shoot, cutting, simple plays. We already play 2 dribble maestros heavy minutes and need to find minutes for wright next year, zero reason to be forcing demar in as a ball carrier
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Even with all the bad shooting, the biggest concern for me with DeMar is he's not passing the ball. In the 9 playoff games, he hasn't hit 5 assists once. In the regular season, he never went 9 straight games without hitting 5 assists.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        I think he's a low IQ player, and that he has not had that aspect of his game properly developed. He hasn't been forced in the right direction, which is what he needs.
        Yep. And those are DD's instinctive bad habits that surface when he's under pressure like SR mentioned, i.e., the level of competition ratchets up. That's where you can fault Casey for taking shortcuts to get regular season wins vs being hard-ass and enforcing the discipline of fundamentally sound basketball.
        Last edited by golden; Sat May 7, 2016, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Even with all the bad shooting, the biggest concern for me with DeMar is he's not passing the ball. In the 9 playoff games, he hasn't hit 5 assists once. In the regular season, he never went 9 straight games without hitting 5 assists.
          Exactly. These shooting nights that we are seeing really aren't any different than normal, but in the regular season he balanced it out with distributing the ball. Take that away and we have a black hole, poor defense, and poor shooting SHOOTING GUARD.

I don't know how you can start while being bad in all three of those categories. It's like a 4500 lb muscle car with a naturally asperated 4cyl and FWD...its just not a thing.

Comment

• I want DeRozan off the team....I can't watch another playoff game with him...I'm shaking mad right now
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
              I want DeRozan off the team....I can't watch another playoff game with him...I'm shaking mad right now
              Welcome to my side of the line.

The anger can be dissipated by thinking of Bruno and his wacky waving inflatable tube man arms

Comment

• How anyone could still support retaining this guy is a mystery.

Comment

• you can no longer argue in favour of DeMar DeRozan. The man is a practice player. I've been knocking his game for years, and he finally won me over before the playoffs so this actually stings a bit to say
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Thread page is 905. I think it's a sign of where he should be now

Comment

• Yep, 18k posts in this bad boy of anger and sadness. LOL

Comment

• I can't think of a positive now. Hope I'll think of one tomorrow but he does have a sprained thumb. It explains the FTs because, no matter what you can say about the guy, he's a great free throw shooter.

Also, he didn't go 5/18. Positive.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• If Derozan resigns I vow to not go to any raptors games for the foreseeable future.

Comment

• Casey on nba.com right now
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Forget about the max. I'm not even sure if he's a 15mill player.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Forget about the max. I'm not even sure if he's a 15mill player.
                                He is if you like regular season free throws and postseason embarrassment.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X