Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Remember when everyone was cheering for DeMar's improved shot selection during the regular season because he was only taking .247% of his shots from 16-23?...in the playoffs that number is up to .358%(disgustingly his lowest ever in the playoffs) and shooting .346%....2nd most used area? 10-16 ft for .211% of his shots, shooting an even worse .326% from there.....

Sigh.....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    #ShitsWeNormallyTake

Comment

Remember when everyone was cheering for DeMar's improved shot selection during the regular season because he was only taking .247% of his shots from 16-23?...in the playoffs that number is up to .358%(disgustingly his lowest ever in the playoffs) and shooting .346%....2nd most used area? 10-16 ft for .211% of his shots, shooting an even worse .326% from there.....

Sigh.....

He's shooting less than 40% from all ranges.... including from 0-3 feet.

It's been ugly.

Comment

Sigh.....

The clip's gotta be getting close to empty, right? RIGHT?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          #ShitsWeNormallyTake
          Not sure if typo or not, but accurate either way.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            Not sure if typo or not, but accurate either way.

Comment

It's got to the point that I'm yelling "Noooooo!" at the TV on every DeRozan touch. And then the inevitable brick or turnover follows.
              I yell "miss" in the hopes that DeRozan will break the 4th wall and say "You're wrong!" but it never happens..

I'm always right.
              your pal,
              ebrian

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                Some of our biggest stretches of success with DeMar on the floor in game 4 were when CoJo/Carroll were looking him off and keeping him out of the offense. It looked like they were making a point of doing it at times.
                that was good decision making on there part

Comment

• Why couldn't have been DD instead of JV?!

Comment

From today's Morning Coffee, lol

This one isn't really accurate, some of those shots are airballs instead of bricks.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      This one isn't really accurate, some of those shots are airballs instead of bricks.
                      TIL airballs aren't bricks.

Comment

• I can't believe the missed the obvious opportunity for "DeMar DeBuilder."
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Box score looks good tonight. How did he get 5 fouls? Iced the game with a bunch of high pressure free throws. Good game demar

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• he played well did not over dribble,was made good sound offensive decisions

Comment

• He earned his pay tonight.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                                He earned his pay tonight.
                                The entire max? Nope.

He was good tonight. But hell no am I justifying a max on one solid game in the middle of one of the worst playoff runs ever.
                                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Working...
                                X