Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still think we should let Demar walk?

Came up big in our first conference final win!

32 points 5 rebounds and 4 assists

12/24 fg
    8/9 ft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      Outside of 3-4 bad shots, he was excellent tonight. Really good job finding Biyombo 2-3 times in the 4th Q.
      DanH wrote: View Post
      Fantastic game.
      And kept us rolling when Lowry got shenanigans called against him and hit the bench.

Comment

• Big game by Demar.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
          Still think we should let Demar walk?

12/24 fg
          8/9 ft

Agreed. This team plays better defensively when his not on the floor,the plus the +/- Ratio is way better when his not on the floor.
          He played alright,however he had plenty of defensive miscues...I'mmmmmmmmm who was guarding JR Smith,yeah..Exactly.
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Still think we should let Demar walk?

12/24 fg
            8/9 ft

Don't want to get into this, but yes, still. One game doesn't change my mind.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Everything Demar Derozan

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
              Agreed. This team plays better defensively when his not on the floor,the plus the +/- Ratio is way better when his not on the floor.
              He played alright,however he had plenty of defensive miscues...I'mmmmmmmmm who was guarding JR Smith,yeah..Exactly.
              Demar outplayed Smith BIG TIME.

Smith took 15 threes lol

He hit 6.....Ok.

We won by 15.

Defence on Irving and Love was more important to this win.
              Last edited by special1; Sun May 22, 2016, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Demar outplayed Smith BIG TIME.

Smith took 15 threes lol 16 shots total

He hit 6.....Ok.

We won by 15.

Defence on Irving and Love was more important to this win.
                Don't bother Special1. You wasting your time. DeMar could score 40 on 15 shots next game and they would still hate.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Demar had a great solid game sans the defensive blunders early on here and there but everyone makes that mistakes. But overall I was impressed. We are still due for that "Lowry game" though.

Comment

• Something has to be said about DD's best games being in the biggest games.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Something has to be said about DD's best games being in the biggest games.
                      Yes. He has shown up when the team needed him. What we need from him is consistency. Can't disappear for several games in a row. Coach needs to be able to pencil him in for X number of whatever's on X number of attempts and minutes. We need that from demar, kyle and JV. That is what a core is. Then the fluid "others" need to interchangeably have good games to make up the difference.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        Yes. He has shown up when the team needed him. What we need from him is consistency. Can't disappear for several games in a row. Coach needs to be able to pencil him in for X number of whatever's on X number of attempts and minutes. We need that from demar, kyle and JV. That is what a core is. Then the fluid "others" need to interchangeably have good games to make up the difference.

This is his first ECF. As a number one option at that. Every siries he's seeing a new defensive scheme. His learning as he goes. To his credit DeMar play has gotten better from each series. This playoff experience is going to make him an even better player.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          This is his first ECF. As a number one option at that. Every siries he's seeing a new defensive scheme. His learning as he goes. To his credit DeMar play has gotten better from each series. This playoff experience is going to make him an even better player.
                          I agree that it could and he has. The most important point is demar has the work ethic to watch endless hours of himself being horrible and really put in the work this summer to come back even better. His weaknesses have been glaringly obvious. Can't double down on them, need to address them. CB4Champ is going to love this but demar should spend all summer watching the glide.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            I agree that it could and he has. The most important point is demar has the work ethic to watch endless hours of himself being horrible and really put in the work this summer to come back even better. His weaknesses have been glaringly obvious. Can't double down on them, need to address them. CB4Champ is going to love this but demar should spend all summer watching the glide.

I brought it up a long time ago that DeMar's stats are strikingly similar to Clyde the Glide

Comment

• Raptors are 5-0 in the playoffs when DeMar scores 25+

4-8 when he scores less than 25
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Still comes down to max money here... Demar shots went down, game 4 he could be 8 for 23 or something again....

If he is willing to come for a little less than max knowing he's playing for a contender so the Raps have a shot to keep Biz, then yeah sure... if he just wants money (most athletes are like this today) then I dont know what you do....

Comment

Working...
                                X