Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    I remember that tweet. I shortly after joined RR.
    Funny cause right after Bosh left is when I actively started watching the Raptors. It was hard watching them lose so many games but i knew DeMar would at some point become an all star and lead this team. I don't think DeMar is going anywhere this summer tbh, he's gonna be here for a few more years at least.

Comment

• I read today on lewenberg's Twitter that since the red shoelace game Derozan is averaging 27ppg, 48.1% fgs, and 90.9% from the line.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        Funny cause right after Bosh left is when I actively started watching the Raptors. It was hard watching them lose so many games but i knew DeMar would at some point become an all star and lead this team. I don't think DeMar is going anywhere this summer tbh, he's gonna be here for a few more years at least.
        I think he will be the first Raptor lifer.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          I think he will be the first Raptor lifer.
          To my knowledge he's the first All-star we've had to publicly say that he wants to be a Toronto lifer, on multiple occasions.

Comment

• I really like derozan he has been through it all with the team if he does get maxed out by masai I just hope he continues to improve on his game.

Comment

• Another great game by DD ... Give the man his Max Contract on July 1st.

Comment

• If he leaves, I don't think he will, he doesn't deserve boos.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I don't think this is it. But if it is, all respect to Demar. Top 5 Raptor of all time and a class act.

Comment

• I don't wanna lose Demar and we will have to pay max to keep him. If that's the case I sure as hell hope he develops a reliable 3 pointer and become a threat off the ball. That's the only way we can justify a max contract.

Comment

• I think he'll be back. I agree with Miek though. If he does leave it's not right to boo him. He's been a class act.

Comment

• I disagree it is important to boo everyone who leaves you.

I still call my exes once a week to boo them

some may say, hey Tim, that's stalking, you are committing a crime but I say

perservere #proveem
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Guys, stop urinating in Thead's cornflakes.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                            I don't wanna lose Demar and we will have to pay max to keep him. If that's the case I sure as hell hope he develops a reliable 3 pointer and become a threat off the ball. That's the only way we can justify a max contract.
                            I think its time to accept that this is not going to happen. He's going to get a max contract despite being a bad defender and having no 3 point shot. I'm beyond "hoping" that he suddenly shores up two glaring weaknesses in his game. If Masai does retain him, he'll just have to add players around DD that do those things well enough to compensate.

Comment

• Sinbad wrote: View Post
                              I think its time to accept that this is not going to happen. He's going to get a max contract despite being a bad defender and having no 3 point shot. I'm beyond "hoping" that he suddenly shores up two glaring weaknesses in his game. If Masai does retain him, he'll just have to add players around DD that do those things well enough to compensate.
                              Shot 41.8% on catch and shoot 3s in the regular season, 1.5 attempts.

Comment

• Gambino wrote: View Post
                                Shot 41.8% on catch and shoot 3s in the regular season, 1.5 attempts.
                                Turned down a LOT of wide open 3pt attempts in the playoffs, because he had no confidence in it going down.
                                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Working...
                                X