Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebrian wrote: View Post
    What a strange comparison.. we're talking about the ECF Raptors and the Pacers? The reality of AST% is you kind of need other players on the team who can put the basketball into that hoop thingy. DeRozan has that, George doesn't.
    I distinctly remember the Pacers pushing the raptors to a game 7. Did that not happen?

Comment

• The Pacers scored 102.2 points per game, we scored 102.7 in the regular season.

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
        What a strange comparison.. we're talking about the ECF Raptors and the Pacers? The reality of AST% is you kind of need other players on the team who can put the basketball into that hoop thingy. DeRozan has that, George doesn't.
        Nah, DeMar averaged 8.4 potential assists per game, PG averaged 7.6. It's a legit stat.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          Nah, DeMar averaged 8.4 potential assists per game, PG averaged 7.6. It's a legit stat.
          So if anything guys were converting less on DeMar's attempts not more.

Comment

• Gambino wrote: View Post
            So if anything guys were converting less on DeMar's attempts not more.
            But it's impossible to say if that's because guys just missed shots, or if the quality of those potential assists wasn't high.

Comment

• Everything Demar Derozan

There you have it folks.

Masai at his end of year press conference said:

Casey is our future.

Bringing back Demar is our number one priority.

No surprise for me, but I can only think of a few who may be disappointed.

I think they're going to trade Ross, I really do. It appears that they will need the space to bring Biz back as well.

He spoke about Norm, Bruno and JV. But not one mention of Ross that I can remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by special1; Mon May 30, 2016, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                There you have it folks.

Masai at his end of year press conference said:

Casey is our future.

Bringing back Demar is our number one priority.

I really enjoy saying that I told you so....

Everyone knew this, don't congratulate yourself for obvious things. Some of us or most of us don't want DeMar at even 20 per. Too much for a player of his skills

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
                  Everyone knew this, don't congratulate yourself for obvious things. Some of us or most of us don't want DeMar at even 20 per. Too much for a player of his skills
                  I guess Ujiri just doesn't agree with some of you and that's ok.

Comment

I guess Ujiri just doesn't agree with some of you and that's ok.

First of all, is DeMar resigned yet?

Comment

• Interestingly, Vince and T-Mac each had their first non All-Star season after ~23.5-24k career minutes.

DeMar is playing 2.8-3k minutes per season, at 17.6k career minutes now. So he'll be at the point where Vince and McGrady started to fall off in two years.

Comment

First of all, is DeMar resigned yet?
                        You seem bitter. Relax.

I posted Masai's words and my opinion (which has been consistent for quite some time and was argued by some as unlikely), with regards to Demar and Casey coming back.

I'm sure some are still holding out hope....lol

Like you said.... Nobody has been re-signed right?

Comment

• You can make it your #1 priority to lose weight but not be willing to starve yourself to do it.
                          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

You seem bitter. Relax.

I posted Masai's words and my opinion (which has been consistent for quite some time and was argued by some as unlikely), with regards to Demar and Casey coming back.

I'm sure some are still holding out hope....lol

Like you said.... Nobody has been re-signed right?

Wasn't trying to come off bitter but your man-love victory for DeMar is premature. I got a question for you. If DeMar is offered 20 million a year to stay here but he has to be give up 5-8 shots per game and shoot more threes or go to L.A for the same price to do whatever he wants. Which do you think he chooses?

Comment

Wasn't trying to come off bitter but your man-love victory for DeMar is premature. I got a question for you. If DeMar is offered 20 million a year to stay here but he has to be give up 5-8 shots per game and shoot more threes or go to L.A for the same price to do whatever he wants. Which do you think he chooses?
                              Given everything DeMar has said so far, I would say he chooses Toronto.

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
                                Given everything DeMar has said so far, I would say he chooses Toronto.
                                If DeMar agrees to something like that I would be happy to bring him back

Comment

Working...
                                X