No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, say if Abbas is correct and DeMar gets something around 119m/5y deal. What does that leave use for signing a PF? Is it anything significant?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      So, say if Abbas is correct and DeMar gets something around 119m/5y deal. What does that leave use for signing a PF? Is it anything significant?
      It makes literally zero difference this summer.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
        I stated this on June 13th 2016, Can't wait to see all of your reactions when it happens hehehe

ONLY one update

The 119m/5y is looking something like 119.5m/5yrs or something around those numbers
        Do you have contact with anyone who works for MLSE?

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          It makes literally zero difference this summer.
          So a trade or draft is only viable option to upgrade PF?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            saw it again on open gym. man this one is sick. i don't know if gobert or mozgov is better.
            I find this one to be one of his most underrated dunks. Rare to see him take off with 2 feet.

Shout out to Linas Kleiza for appearing in his first (and only) NBA highlight clip.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
              Not necessarily, we could clear cap room by trading Ross and have 15M or so to chase a mediocre starting PF.

But DeRozan signing for less is irrelevant. His cap hold is only 15M until he signs, so we would use that to calculate our cap space and sign the other guy first, then go over the cap to sign DD. So unless DD is signing for 14M per year or less, the amount he signs for has zero impact on our cap space this summer.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                I find this one to be one of his most underrated dunks. Rare to see him take off with 2 feet.

Shout out to Linas Kleiza for appearing in his first (and only) NBA highlight clip.
                Man, Demar looks like a BABY in that clip .. holy smokes.

Comment

• Seems to be joining Lowry on the USMNT.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Pretty crazy that 2 raptors made a team USA Olympic team.

Comment

• Wow. Congrats DeMar!
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post

Pretty crazy that 2 raptors made a team USA Olympic team.
                        Suppose this means he's pretty confident in what he's going to do in FA as well.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                          Yes
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Hey guys remember when I said demar has a very good chance of making the US roster but everyone doubted him 😏
                            Abbas wrote:

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                              Hey guys remember when I said demar has a very good chance of making the US roster but everyone doubted him ��
                              When was that? He's made the USMNT roster before, and I'm sure everyone was accommodating to the possibility he made it again if there were similar numbers of players who decided not to join the team, which is exactly what happened.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                When was that? He's made the USMNT roster before, and I'm sure everyone was accommodating to the possibility he made it again if there were similar numbers of players who decided not to join the team, which is exactly what happened.
                                about 4/5 days ago

I need to find the quotes

Its crazy how two raptors made it
                                Abbas wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X