Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
    Dion Waiters signed for less than $3 million a year !!! Some of you used to compare DD to Waiters ... I guess the rest of NBA do not agree with it.
    Compare??? some of the posters here thinks Waiters is better than DD! lmao!
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Compare??? some of the posters here thinks Waiters is better than DD! lmao!
      Thought. I doubt they still think this.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
        Thought. I doubt they still think this.
        yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        At this point. I honestly feel like dion waiters is better than derozan
        April 25, 2016.

And that was one of the tamer comments about DD during the first round. Yeah it's in the heat of the moment but the amount of Raps fans who bailed on our guys was nothing short of ridiculous.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          April 25, 2016.

And that was one of the tamer comments about DD during the first round. Yeah it's in the heat of the moment but the amount of Raps fans who bailed on our guys was nothing short of ridiculous.
          Oh boy

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            April 25, 2016.

Guilty as charged. LOL. But man, DeMar was truly horrific in that first round and still has something to prove in the playoffs going forward. But yeah, heat of the moment is bang on. Great memories.

But even worse were those posters who tried to dredge up the old tanking argument, implying that Masai has basically done nothing since getting here.

BTW, I think it was OldSkoolCool who was the biggest proponent of Waiters over DD. Haven't seen him around much.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Guilty as charged. LOL. But man, DeMar was truly horrific in that first round and still has something to prove in the playoffs going forward. But yeah, heat of the moment is bang on. Great memories.

But even worse were those posters who tried to dredge up the old tanking argument, implying that Masai has basically done nothing since getting here.

BTW, I think it was OldSkoolCool who was the biggest proponent of Waiters over DD. Haven't seen him around much.
              The good thing is Demar improved with every round. It probably was mostly to do with the fact that Paul George wasn't guarding him anymore but he did start to hit his shots at a better rate and started to play a little bit smarter. I really hope the playoffs was a learning experience for both Demar and Kyle and after looking at all the game tape they see where they went wrong. Kyle's issue was more so him not being healthy with the whole elbow thing so his focus should be on making sure he goes into the playoffs healthy. Demar needs to watch a lot of game tape and learn from his mistakes.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• If anyone saw that 360 attempt by DD ... It could have been one of the greatest dunks ever if it had gone down. He bodied the guy after doing a 360! That was insane.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                  If anyone saw that 360 attempt by DD ... It could have been one of the greatest dunks ever if it had gone down. He bodied the guy after doing a 360! That was insane.
                  I've never seen people get so hyped for a miss haha. Wish that went down

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                    If anyone saw that 360 attempt by DD ... It could have been one of the greatest dunks ever if it had gone down. He bodied the guy after doing a 360! That was insane.
                    That was crazy man lol. Wish that went down.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yeah, that near dunk was crazy.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Demar almost respectfully disrespected the entire country of China.

If I were Demar I am signing some Chinese endorsements by the end of tonight before the shine fades in a few days.

Comment

• not sure if anyone is as anti carter than me but carter would have finished that and maybe added a windmill over the defense for good measure. i still sometimes feel bad for rick smits

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              not sure if anyone is as anti carter than me but carter would have finished that and maybe added a windmill over the defense for good measure. i still sometimes feel bad for rick smits
                              And Mutombo!
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X