Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deems wrote: View Post
    Would you trade Derozan for the Net's Pick?
    Yeah. I would also trade Lowry for Curry. Neither scenario is plausible.

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
      It clearly shows the thread starter on the forum page. You wouldn't have had to enter the thread.
      You win the buzz Killington award for today
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• For real though, I would consider trading any of our players. But before i would think about trading derozan I'd be finding a coach and unloading carroll.

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
          You don't need to trade him. I honestly believe DeMar and Kyle can no longer exist alongside each other. Let Lowry walk. Build around DeMar and Jonas. Fire Casey. Tell DeMar work on his playmaking skills.
          DeMar and Jonas are probably the two least compatible players on this roster imo.

Casey has to be fired. What you do with the remaining pieces depends on what's available.

I doubt we move DeMar, but it's possible. Jonas is far more likely to be moved.

Probably see a core of Kyle, Demar, Ibaka next year with a new coach.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            DeMar and Jonas are probably the two least compatible players on this roster imo.

Casey has to be fired. What you do with the remaining pieces depends on what's available.

I doubt we move DeMar, but it's possible. Jonas is far more likely to be moved.

Probably see a core of Kyle, Demar, Ibaka next year with a new coach.
            how do we even evaluate that at this point?

We've never seen these guys in an offensive system that isn't caveman levels of primitive.

Comment

• We play in 23.5 hours guys STOP BREAKING DOWN THE 2018 ROSTER
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Can a mod close this thread...
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                  Can a mod close this thread...
                  Why?
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
                    You don't need to trade him. I honestly believe DeMar and Kyle can no longer exist alongside each other. Let Lowry walk. Build around DeMar and Jonas. Fire Casey. Tell DeMar work on his playmaking skills.
                    Building around JV would be perhaps the single dumbest idea the franchise could make (no offense lol)

The league is far too quick for his cinderblock feet, not sure how you've missed it but he has awful lateral quickness. 10+ years ago this wouldn't have been a bad idea but now it's an atrocious one.

I'm not saying that should we lose (which is incredibly likely imo) that trading DeMar would be a bad idea because knowing Masai we might be able to get a helluva haul for him so personally I would kinda hope that we would do it BUT find it incredibly unlikely with all the marketing dollars they've put into selling the public the idea of DD being the first "life long" Raptor and how WE made a big deal about his loyalty etc. I personally don't see it.

I think we would do the usual treading of water, let Lowry walk, bring back possibly Ibaka and "retool" while allowing DeMar's offensive numbers to explode more where he might be able to become the leading scorer in the league (as unbelievable as that may sound look at his numbers with Kyle out). Then at that point MAYBE we try to sell at an all time high for his value because our franchise would be some 5-8th seed and he would suddenly be viewed as a "superstar" because of his ppg which means we cash in. BUT I find it more likely we try to build AROUND him as Masai sells our fanbase on him reaching superstar level. Some underwhelming times are ahead because I don't see us ever committing to a true rebuild.

Comment

• you gotta keep derozan... done... end of story.

Comment

• I'm not ruling out a major shift in direction for the Raptors depending on how the rest of this series and beyond play outs but trading DeRozan so you can build around JV would be a very, very bad idea.

Comment

• Mvp! Mvp! Mvp!
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Continues to surpass any and all expectation.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/PrimeGiannis/sta...36326469013505
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Deserved, if true. But wouldn't there be more than 35 all-NBA voters? Usually there's like 130. Seems like a partial list, if true at all.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X