No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would the Clippers trade Griffin for Derozan, our first round pick and one or two of our young guys?

Would that be enough for the Clips?

Comment

• Its another pipe dream but Jimmy Butler or Paul George are players I should also be aiming.

But again the Lakers and Sac should be the realistic targets

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        Afflalo is an expiring

Brewer also from the Lakers

Some dead weight as trade fillers to balance the salaries.

I think that would suffice your hunger lol
        You're off by 10-13.5m in both trades. What filler? What picks?.

Edit: stepien rule auto corrected.

Comment

Would the Clippers trade Griffin for Derozan, our first round pick and one or two of our young guys?

Would that be enough for the Clips?
          He's gonna opt out

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
            You're off by 10-13.5m in both trades. What filler? What picks?.

Edit: stepien rule auto corrected.
            I don't think the Ted Stepien rule applies on the Lakers 2017 pick

Comment

He's gonna opt out
              He said this?

Comment

Its another pipe dream but Jimmy Butler or Paul George are players I should also be aiming.

But again the Lakers and Sac should be the realistic targets
                I will never understand when posters say "[Insert Player] is garbage!" and then a couple hours later say "We should trade ["Garbage" Player] for [Consensus Star] of [Probable Top 5 Pick]." Am I missing how those two statements make sense?

Edit: Not even trying to pick on Calw, its a common thing here.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                  I will never understand when posters say "[Insert Player] is garbage!" and then a couple hours later say "We should trade ["Garbage" Player] for [Consensus Star] of [Probable Top 5 Pick]." Am I missing how those two statements make sense?
                  Pipe dream, what is hard to understand.

Derozan for a top first round pick plus garbage and salary fillers is the most realistic move.

Little simple is it not?

Comment

I don't think the Ted Stepien rule applies on the Lakers 2017 pick
                    Seems to me there is a lot of complications surrounding their picks bc of this rule, the seven year rule and obligations to both the Sixers and magic. Unless, you're talking about the Lou will pick? Which is why I keep asking which pick, in regards to both teams. And then there's the $10m+...

Comment

He said this?
                      Of course not, he's under contract. He's dues $21m? He'll get more under the new CBA.

Comment

Pipe dream, what is hard to understand.

Derozan for a top first round pick plus garbage and salary fillers is the most realistic move.

Little simple is it not?
                        It's simple in 2k

Comment

Seems to me there is a lot of complications surrounding their picks bc of this rule, the seven year rule and obligations to both the Sixers and magic. Unless, you're talking about the Lou will pick? Which is why I keep asking which pick, in regards to both teams. And then there's the $10m+...
                          I reiterate that the rule does not apply on the Lakers 2017 pick

The first round picks have projected salaries of 5-6 million, maybe more so it's not hard to balance.

Comment

Of course not, he's under contract. He's dues $21m? He'll get more under the new CBA.
                            Talk to me when he it comes from his mouth or his agent.

Comment

It's simple in 2k
                              Nah, ask Vlade.

Comment

I reiterate that the rule does not apply on the Lakers 2017 pick

The first round picks have projected salaries of 5-6 million, maybe more so it's not hard to balance.

The lottery hasn't been drawn yet. So far you at ingram, brewer, $8m unspecified player and a top 3 pick that the Lakers may or may not own.

https://www.google.ca/amp/hoopshabit...part-ways/amp/

"...the Lakers will also be obligated to surrender a first round pick to the Orlando Magic in 2019 — but only if they fail to land in the top three of this year’s draft.

Why? Because that pick is tied to the Lakers’ obligation to the Suns (now Sixers) due to a couple of conditions. One, the Lakers must first satisfy their trade with the Suns (now Sixers) before they can transfer their first round pick to Orlando.

Second, if that pick does indeed end up being in 2018, because of the Ted Stepien Rule (trade rule that has since been amended), the Lakers will be unable to trade first round picks in back-to-back seasons, thus not allowing them to trade the 2018 pick to the Sixers, then their 2019 pick to the Magic. Instead they will surrender two second round picks: 2017 and 2018 to the Magic.

If you’re asking why they didn’t just trade their 2020 first round pick with the Orlando Magic to avoid this whole mess, the answer is because teams can’t trade first round picks seven years out because of the aptly named “Seven Year Rule” (which has also been amended)."

Comment

Working...
                                X