Lol

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      Same old Derozan

Still can’t shoot the three

Still can’t defend his position

Still can’t make his other teammates better

Lol
      His passing and defense haven't been bad at all in my opinion.

Still patiently waiting for that 3 ball though......

Comment

Same old Derozan

Lol
        Well, the three ball will probably never happen. But he's definitely improved over the past few years in playmaking. It's not his fault he's not the game changer that Lowry is. Defensively... yeah, hopefully he can find another gear of effort there, but if not, most teams have sub-par defenders in their rotation, usually the guys who score the most.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Same old Derozan

Lol
          Lol Same old Claw Reborn.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            His passing and defense haven't been bad at all in my opinion.

Still patiently waiting for that 3 ball though......
            It could be a long wait though.

I have to see it to believe it if he defers more to his teammates and not convert CJ Miles as the next coming of Rudy Gay or Demare Caroll

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Sorry bud

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Well, the three ball will probably never happen. But he's definitely improved over the past few years in playmaking. It's not his fault he's not the game changer that Lowry is. Defensively... yeah, hopefully he can find another gear of effort there, but if not, most teams have sub-par defenders in their rotation, usually the guys who score the most.
                We will see how this change with him running the plays more.

I just hope that this is not just a 10-15 aberration.

The three and defense however could still be a pipe dream.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Everybody's back from the summer in shape
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/a18...s/derozan1.jpg

As much as I don’t like the way he plays basketball as you all know it, but I can’t take away from him how class act of a human being that he is.

Thanks for standing up against an ignorant bully.

Comment

• Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

I just got a boner. Seems he wants respect, realized he could average 30 a game and they still want more. Wants to be more in the mold of a james harden? Doesn't have the handles, but certainly encouraging that he's trying to get there

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          I just got a boner. Seems he wants respect, realized he could average 30 a game and they still want more. Wants to be more in the mold of a james harden? Doesn't have the handles, but certainly encouraging that he's trying to get there
                          The one thing I like about him being ranked so low by the media is that it keeps him constantly pushing. He's got his huge payday, now he wants respect.

Although it will be funny if he and Kyle start competing for assists, and they keep passing the ball to each other and refusing to shoot.

"No you shoot it."
                          "No you first."
                          "No you."

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            The one thing I like about him being ranked so low by the media is that it keeps him constantly pushing. He's got his huge payday, now he wants respect.

Although it will be funny if he and Kyle start competing for assists, and they keep passing the ball to each other and refusing to shoot.

"No you shoot it."
                            "No you first."
                            "No you."
                            I think he realizes the only next step is for the TEAM to get to the next level, that's how he's in MVP conversations. And for the team to get to the next level, they need Ibaka AND JV to score 15+ a game, not be glorified shot blockers and screen setters. You look around the league and any contender needs 3 plus all stars if you don't have Lebron or Popovich

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              I think he realizes the only next step is for the TEAM to get to the next level, that's how he's in MVP conversations. And for the team to get to the next level, they need Ibaka AND JV to score 15+ a game, not be glorified shot blockers and screen setters. You look around the league and any contender needs 3 plus all stars if you don't have Lebron or Popovich, er, I mean Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Kawhi Leonard, Manu Ginobli
                              You made a typo.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                You made a typo.
                                Let us not forget tho he beat the Heatles when the core 3 were old and Kawhi was still baby Kawhi. His most impressive title

Comment

Working...
                                X