No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judging by the eye test Demar looks a lot more engaged on the defensive end. The question is will this keep up when it's late March and the fatigue starts kicking in. As long as he can keep himself as an average defender, we'll be in a great spot.

Comment

• I don't see why he wouldn't keep up his defensive efforts unless it's an issue of injury/health and not being able to. It's early, but he's down 4 shots a game in this new motion offence, so nobody can say he's a selfish player. He's doing just about everything he's been asked to, for the better of the team.

Anyone know if the new offence is creating more shot attempts for the team this season?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        I don't see why he wouldn't keep up his defensive efforts unless it's an issue of injury/health and not being able to. It's early, but he's down 4 shots a game in this new motion offence, so nobody can say he's a selfish player. He's doing just about everything he's been asked to, for the better of the team.

Anyone know if the new offence is creating more shot attempts for the team this season?
        Certainly more 3pt shot attempts.

Comment

• Matador Defense that’s how I describe Derozan’s defense.

Comment

• DeThree-ball is comin' on y'all

Comment

• Through 8 games, DeMar has a higher TS% than James Harden and Damian Lillard. Also 7.5% higher than Khris "So much better than DeRozan" Middleton.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Through 8 games, DeMar has a higher TS% than James Harden and Damian Lillard. Also 7.5% higher than Khris "So much better than DeRozan" Middleton.
                Anyone arguing that Middleton is better than DeRozan (even completely ignoring anything DeMar has done this year) doesn't really understand how the game of basketball works.

Comment

• Derozan is Mr consistent. Will be in this 4th all star game this year.

Lowry is concerning to say the least. We've gone from 2 all stars, looking for a 3rd to one all star, looking for a 2nd. I don't think anybody can say wth a straight face right now that lowry is better than Conley, kemba walker, let alone kyrie or john wall
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Derozan is Mr consistent. Will be in this 4th all star game this year.

Lowry is concerning to say the least. We've gone from 2 all stars, looking for a 3rd to one all star, looking for a 2nd. I don't think anybody can say wth a straight face right now that lowry is better than Conley, kemba walker, let alone kyrie or john wall
                    Keon,

Are u finally admitting that Irving is better than Lowry?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Meh, Lowry's had a rough start. He's been pretty good the past several games though (Denver aside when everyone looked terrible). He's rounding into form, and I'd rather he do that late and be good in the playoffs than start out like gangbusters and fall apart late.

I think a huge part of it is that he needs to play a lot (including his usual bench minutes) to get into a rhythm. So right now they are accepting that Lowry will be a little out of sorts to keep his minutes down (pleasant surprise there).
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Lowry definitely looks like he's declined. Not as explosive, not able to get by his man as easily even when he has a bigger player switched on to him.

Comment

• I'm not concerned with Lowry actually, looks like he's more focused on being a leader through getting his team involved. We don't need him to be the 20PPG player anymore to be honest, he needs to be the leader of the team.

Comment

• Deems wrote: View Post
                            I'm not concerned with Lowry actually, looks like he's more focused on being a leader through getting his team involved. We don't need him to be the 20PPG player anymore to be honest, he needs to be the leader of the team.
                            bingo. he's had some rough shooting nights but other than that, and the team stinker that was the DEN game, I like the way Lowry has been playing.

Comment

• Deems wrote: View Post
                              I'm not concerned with Lowry actually, looks like he's more focused on being a leader through getting his team involved. We don't need him to be the 20PPG player anymore to be honest, he needs to be the leader of the team.
                              His contract dicrates otherwise. We expected him to be the 1a all star quarterback but also scorer. Kind of funny that people keep lowering the bar to excuse him.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                His contract dicrates otherwise. We expected him to be the 1a all star quarterback but also scorer. Kind of funny that people keep lowering the bar to excuse him.
                                I'm with you on this. And it's not even like he's excelling in other areas to make up for the scoring. Assist rate is pretty much the same as it's always been, his TS% is in the toilet at 51.3% despite not even handling a star level of usage (19.6%). DeMar has better defensive stats than him as well which is not good.

Comment

Working...
                                X