First of all i was my own source

Comment

• someone add a new poll to this thread

hmm something like

Is DeRozan a top 20 player?
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• I actually think he's gotten better this year lol which is crazy. The guy just keeps getting better and better every year. Would like to see him shoot more 3's like he did tonight.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Woweeeee

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
            someone add a new poll to this thread

hmm something like

Is DeRozan a top 20 player?
            He is.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I don't think people realizes how great a season DeRozan is having so far. This dude is averaging close to 25ppg, shooting 49% from the field. 32% from 3. 4rpg and 5apg. That's prime Dwyane Wade numbers.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• He's the biggest reason this is the best raptor team ever. Kyles had a slight drop off, a bunch of rookies and sophomores, and the team is better than ever? Cause derozan went from top 35~ to top 15~
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The Ringer with some DD props ( of course 3rd in the queue after MVP Beasley and Lebron asking for candy)

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2017/1...icymi-20171221
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Merry Cripmas from Compton Santa lol (visiting sick kids)

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Derozan doesn’t even try to hide that crip affiliation.

I wonder if demar was pushing for a huskies rebrand behind the scenes. Raps wearing a bit too much red.

Comment

• DD's numbers at this moment are arguably only inferior to Lebron's and Yiannis' in the east. Could make a case for Simmons as well but that's it. Kyrie's scoring and assists are virtually identical but Demar has more rebounds and has played more games. He absolutely should be an all star starter based on numbers but even more so on all of the other things we see watching the games. The yearly improvement has been most impressive. Also refreshing in the days of huge egos is the relationship between Demar and Kyle. The two stars of the team very obviously enjoying the success of the other rather than fighting for the ball or the media attention. This is a most pleasing era of Raptor basketball.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          I don't think people realizes how great a season DeRozan is having so far. This dude is averaging close to 25ppg, shooting 49% from the field. 32% from 3. 4rpg and 5apg. That's prime Dwyane Wade numbers.
                          No doubt. One of the most underrated players in the league, even by people on this forum, calling him "medium", framing him as scapegoat for team lulls over the years etc.. all hogwash. Truth is he's carried this team on his back numerous times. My two favourite things about this guy is

1) how freakin' durable he is; dude's a workhorse. Battling in the paint and out, night after night, with very little injury and none of the "oh' he's gotta rest" mumbo-jumbo. Won't last forever of course, father time hits everyone at some point, but right now it feels like he's at his peak physically.

2) How he consistently shuts everyone up. Last one was "oh he can't change, he is who he is, our offence won't change if the players are the same, waah-waah-wahh".. Dude is thoroughly dismantling defences now with dimes, and not just when he's trapped: a deliberate, admirable adaptation into a motion offence that's making opposing scouting very difficult. Confidence from 3 skyrocketing, and also improvement on D.

It's still hard to say if it will hold, but we're already over 30 games in, and the construction of the offence looks very different from last year, a lot of it because of his versatility. He ain't no "medium". He's a student of the game, summer after summer tirelessly improving fundamentals (footwork, left hand, you name it), now also taking players under his wing on summers. At 28 he's still ever growing and developing as player, and he's still hungry.

Comment

• "Hi everybody. My name is Puffer, and I used to be a DeMar doubter. I though he was stubborn. I thought he didn't understand the game. No ball IQ. Oh sure I knew he was loyal and a hard worker. I mean he repped the T-Dot like a hero. From Day 1, and never backed away from that. But a couple of years ago, after five years of coming back better every year, I figured he'd plateaued. Hit his own ceiling. I was wrong.

The DeMar playing today is in a whole other class from just two years ago. He's getting crazy numbers. Sure points... he could always score; but man, he's rebounding, he's dropping dimes like a slot machine, he's making the hockey assist passes, he's cutting, damn, six 3 pointers.... and yeah...I admit it.... he's playing some "D."

Hey Demar, I was wrong about you. Can't never take that back. But I ain't blind. I can see what is there right in front of me. You maybe ain't the Answer. And maybe you ain't the Truth. But you sure can "Prove Em."
                            Last edited by Puffer; Sat Dec 23, 2017, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• OG is our king

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                                No doubt. One of the most underrated players in the league, even by people on this forum, calling him "medium", framing him as scapegoat for team lulls over the years etc.. all hogwash. Truth is he's carried this team on his back numerous times. My two favourite things about this guy is

1) how freakin' durable he is; dude's a workhorse. Battling in the paint and out, night after night, with very little injury and none of the "oh' he's gotta rest" mumbo-jumbo. Won't last forever of course, father time hits everyone at some point, but right now it feels like he's at his peak physically.

2) How he consistently shuts everyone up. Last one was "oh he can't change, he is who he is, our offence won't change if the players are the same, waah-waah-wahh".. Dude is thoroughly dismantling defences now with dimes, and not just when he's trapped: a deliberate, admirable adaptation into a motion offence that's making opposing scouting very difficult. Confidence from 3 skyrocketing, and also improvement on D.

It's still hard to say if it will hold, but we're already over 30 games in, and the construction of the offence looks very different from last year, a lot of it because of his versatility. He ain't no "medium". He's a student of the game, summer after summer tirelessly improving fundamentals (footwork, left hand, you name it), now also taking players under his wing on summers. At 28 he's still ever growing and developing as player, and he's still hungry.
                                He's underrated because he plays in Canada. Imagine if he was playing for the Lakers or the Knicks?

Charles Barkley the other night called DeMar the most underrated great player in this league.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X