X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixed.

TRex wrote: View Post
    No i want Bargnani.

I don't get what everyone's issue is. I get the non chalant demeanor. It can be annoying. But he just turned 25. I still see star potential there.

Bargnani was gettting better every year before last season. Bargnani averaged 15ppg in his 3rd year. 17ppg the following year. 21.4ppg last year. Last season he averaged 19.4ppg. After the season he admitted himself that he struggled being the 2nd guy.

Of all the fans in the NBA, Raptors fans should know what Bargnani is capable of when he's on his game. The issue with him is consistency.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      I look at it as similar to the Oladipo move, except his upside is higher. Trading a star wing for a young, athletic, high potential hometown guy making big money already, who hasn't really shown the potential he did pre-draft.
      But realistically, juts like Oladipo won't make pacers a championship contender, Wiggins won't make us one. We need to pair DeRozan up with Durant. Best combo.

If I would the GM, I would offer durant 25ea/4yrs. And give GSW our elite PF Serge Ibaka as a sorry for taking durant off their hands. To match salaries, I wouldn't mind eating up Draymond Green's salary for Ibaka.
      Lastly, I like Jazz, let's bless em with JV for Gorbert

Lowry (shooting only now)
      DeRozan (drive and dish, drive and finish)
      Durant (do it all, ball in the hand)
      Green (do what you did in GSW)
      Gorbert (rim protector, rebounder)

Idc what anyone says but this team sweeps cavs 9/10 times, beats em by less than five 10/10 times
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
        But realistically, juts like Oladipo won't make pacers a championship contender, Wiggins won't make us one. We need to pair DeRozan up with Durant. Best combo.

If I would the GM, I would offer durant 25ea/4yrs. And give GSW our elite PF Serge Ibaka as a sorry for taking durant off their hands. To match salaries, I wouldn't mind eating up Draymond Green's salary for Ibaka.
        Lastly, I like Jazz, let's bless em with JV for Gorbert

Lowry (shooting only now)
        DeRozan (drive and dish, drive and finish)
        Durant (do it all, ball in the hand)
        Green (do what you did in GSW)
        Gorbert (rim protector, rebounder)

Idc what anyone says but this team sweeps cavs 9/10 times, beats em by less than five 10/10 times
        And this is the moment you wake up.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Fixed.
          What? You think he's Bargnani?

Bargnani averaged 20ppg in his career once. Wiggins averaged 20ppg in his 2nd year. 24ppg in his 3rd year. Doing all that as KAT's sidekick.

He's also not as bad defensively as some people here say. He's a better defender than DeRozan is right now.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            What? You think he's Bargnani?

Bargnani averaged 20ppg in his career once. Wiggins averaged 20ppg in his 2nd year. 24ppg in his 3rd year. Doing all that as KAT's sidekick.

He's also not as bad defensively as some people here say. He's a better defender than DeRozan is right now.
            The mental makeup, defensive awareness and consistency issues sound eerily similar. Also the low efficiency on offense. Bargs would have put up similar raw numbers with Wiggins USG and minutes.
            Last edited by golden; Wed May 9, 2018, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              The mental makeup, defensive awareness and consistency issues sound eerily similar.
              He just turned 23 years old.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                He just turned 23 years old.
                If you don't care to play defense when you are 23.. why would you care when you are 27 or 28?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  If you don't care to play defense when you are 23.. why would you care when you are 27 or 28?
                  He's an average defender. He's not as bad.as people make.him out to be. He's better than Harden and DeRozan defensively. And i bet a lot of teams would love to have Harden or DeRozan on their team.

The main issue with Wiggins is consistency.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Simple answer is maturity. Eventually realizing what it takes to be a great player.

Not unlike Lowry clashing with every one of his coaches, until his late 20s, and the maturity (with the right mentor) finally kicking in.
                    Last edited by Nilanka; Wed May 9, 2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• This is all moot anyway becauae i can't see the Raptors trading DeRozan.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Why not? what this team need to do is blow it up.

Comment

• Wiggins is far too passive for my liking. Lowry’s problem is a lot better to have than Wiggins’. I do like Wiggins’ upside but I don’t really see him ever reaching it.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                            Why not? what this team need to do is blow it up.
                            DeRozan is a legacy player. He's the 2nd greatest player in franchise history.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Some of the defensive metrics I've seen on Wiggins are really really bad. I guess he can improve.. anything is possible but that's a really big risk. A $146M risk.

Comment

Some of the defensive metrics I've seen on Wiggins are really really bad. I guess he can improve.. anything is possible but that's a really big risk. A $146M risk.
                                The ability is there. Just gotta get it out of him:

Have we ever seen DeRozan move his feet like that?

Comment

Working...
                                X