Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
    I'm forever grateful to this man helping DeMar.
    Haha

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
      DeMar, you're killing me. Holy hell has he improved or what?
      I feel like your avatar could apply to Roy Hibbert and Lance Stephenson really well.

Comment

• Couple G's will get you your own training session with this dude...

http://www.handlelife.com/home-training

Comment

• Was watching nbatv Canada and they had demar on shaq tin a fool because he still doesn't know the Canadian national anthem then shaq sang the anthem kinda dissing demar lol u guys should youtube it

Comment

• Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
            Damn! Demar has a great body no homo

Comment

• So excited for Olajuwon to work with DD. Imagine DD mastering the Dream Shake.

Comment

• Ok i'm excited for next season already. Btw, where is Ross?? he should be out there with DeMar working on his handles.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Ok i'm excited for next season already. Btw, where is Ross?? he should be out there with DeMar working on his handles.
                  Why does Ross have to be there?

Lets get one thing straight with all these cool and encouraging dribbling videos: they are being put out there by a guy who is trying to make a living as a niche trainer. I would imagine there is a prior relationship with DD or DD is getting the guy's services for free/discount which is why DD is allowing him to be in his videos.

I'm glad to see this, however, I don't think one can draw the conclusion the other Raptors aren't training because they aren't all over Instagram.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Why does Ross have to be there?

Lets get one thing straight with all these cool and encouraging dribbling videos: they are being put out there by a guy who is trying to make a living as a niche trainer. I would imagine there is a prior relationship with DD or DD is getting the guy's services for free/discount which is why DD is allowing him to be in his videos.

I'm glad to see this, however, I don't think one can draw the conclusion the other Raptors aren't training because they aren't all over Instagram.
                    That's the thing we don't know. We always know that DD will be in the gym improving his game. That's why you can't set a ceiling to this kid.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Ok i'm excited for next season already. Btw, where is Ross?? he should be out there with DeMar working on his handles.
                      Ross has been balling with Gilbert Arenas and his crew. Scroll a while back in Arenas' IG and you'll see vids.

Ross also posted a pic with JV around a week ago.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                        Ross has been balling with Gilbert Arenas and his crew. Scroll a while back in Arenas' IG and you'll see vids.

Ross also posted a pic with JV around a week ago.
                        NO!
                        "Bruno?
                        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Not sure what the huge "NO" is for, Arenas was a monster during his peak.

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                            Not sure what the huge "NO" is for, Arenas was a monster during his peak.
                            You're saying Gilbert Arenas' legacy is one of success? Because if I recall it was closer to disappointment.
                            "Bruno?
                            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                              You're saying Gilbert Arenas' legacy is one of success? Because if I recall it was closer to disappointment.
                              So you're worried Ross is gonna bring guns to the locker room? lol Or you think anyone who hangs out with Arenas is going to fuck up their career?
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                                So you're worried Ross is gonna bring guns to the locker room? lol Or you think anyone who hangs out with Arenas is going to fuck up their career?
                                Yeah, pretty much. I think being trained by a known headcase/locker room cancer and hanging around with his crew is a bad thing.

Isn't it pretty obvious?
                                "Bruno?
                                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X