Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Lol it is. I'm not liking the amount of guys coming in before Derozan. I feel that's a sign he probably isn't making the team and if he does he won't get any playing time.
    None of Parsons, Korver, Hayward or DeRozan has been in, it'll be interesting to see who gets in first.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Lol it is. I'm not liking the amount of guys coming in before Derozan. I feel that's a sign he probably isn't making the team and if he does he won't get any playing time.
      its pissing me off how hes still on the bench
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• DD needs to get into the game C'MON!
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Plumlee wow!

Comment

• I think DD isn't in because Harden played the whole first quarter. Whoever out of Korver, Hayward, Parsons and Derozan comes in for Harden I feel is the one that's most likely to make the team.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Guys, calm down. Given the amount of guys they have, they probably won't play everyone every game. They have more than one exhibition game to figure things out.

For example, if they are set on like their top 8, and have another 8 guys to see if they'll bring them on, they're probably going to split them up to run out 10-12 man teams in their exhibition games and see who plays well together.

Comment

• Varajao looks really fat

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                  Varajao looks really fat
                  Well he has barely played the last couple of seasons. And he was never chiseled.

Comment

• I know it's just the first game and it's early but literally everyone has played over DD. Only Cousins hasn't played but hes injured. Oh and Hayward but I knew Hayward wasn't all that anyway. He isn't gonna make the team.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Kyle Korver should not be in before DeMar

WTF is going on

Comment

• Is this on TV?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Is this on TV?
                          ESPN.

http://neolive.net/267893/1/Watch--USA-vs-Brazil-/

Comment

• Plumlee playing over Drummond is another head scratcher

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Kyle Korver should not be in before DeMar

WTF is going on
                              Right. DD being in the same company as Hayward in terms of not playing at all isn't good. Mainly because I never thought Hayward would make this team anyway. I guess we'll see next game what happens.

Comment

• I don't know why everyone hates on Plumlee. I actually think he's a good player. Hustle and playing with energy is a talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X