Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Looks like Zainab is our inside source after all. She said a couple of weeks less than a couple of weeks ago, no?
    she said that demar would join in on part of this western road trip. who knows. maybe he'll play against the suns?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      she said that demar would join in on part of this western road trip. who knows. maybe he'll play against the suns?
      Oh

Whoops

Sorry

Comment

• Demar Derozan Return date determined

Demar is returning thursday against the hornets...

https://twitter.com/SpearsNBAYahoo?o...w_p=tweetembed

Hooray! Doubt we are still first in the east by that time though.

Comment

• Great news Marc Spears reports that DD will return on Thursday against the Hornets
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Were already no first in the East. Still very good news
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Awesome. Hope he meshes right into the offence and makes it that much more deadly.

I hope Casey remembers how much more consistent defensively Ross has been playing at the 2 full time and gives DD the bigger defensive assignments - I for one think he can handle them, if he puts in the effort on that end, which he should be afforded the ability to do with the more spread out offence.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Lol!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Lol!

Well this should be a given. Anything less is unacceptable. lol

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Lol!

This guy should really just keep his mouth shut.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      This guy should really just keep his mouth shut.
                      I dropped him from Twitter teo years ago. Too much noise. One of every ten tweets insightful.

Hard not to fault him for trolling though. A lot of rap fans thinking the last year means something. In the big picture it is a step in the right direction but they've actually done nothing - winning regular season games and getting bounced in first round doesn't scream domination.

Comment

• ya i guess first place is means fuck all.

good god man.... ease up a bit

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          I dropped him from Twitter teo years ago. Too much noise. One of every ten tweets insightful.

Hard not to fault him for trolling though. A lot of rap fans thinking the last year means something. In the big picture it is a step in the right direction but they've actually done nothing - winning regular season games and getting bounced in first round doesn't scream domination.
                          But...... But.....

We're 24-9 ?

In the great words of Moses Malone

Were gonna fo, fo, fo, fo !
                          In the playoffs!
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I remember when our team was closer to 9-24 usually, so I'm pretty fucking tickled were where we are.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                              I remember when our team was closer to 9-24 usually, so I'm pretty fucking tickled were where we are.
                              If they get out of the first round I'll be right there tickled with you. I just have 0 faith that is going to happen.

Worst fears are a first round exit and a draft pick 10 slots worse due to a strong regular season.

Comment

• Good thing is a first round exit should be enough to can Casey.

Comment

Working...
                                X