Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    Yeah... you're talking about his level of play this year, saying it is closer to his year 1 through 4 than year five (because five was a good year). What I am saying is that regardless of how poor he is playing right now, he is playing nothing like years 1 through 4.
    To be fair, I shouldn't even mentioned year 1 and 2.

3&4 should have been the comparison.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
      What's funny is the same bunch of posters have been pleading for Demar to get traded for YEARS. ☺️

It won't happen folks.

Some guys just don't get it.....they just don't understand... And that's okay.

Keep playing fantasy basketball folks.

All-star - yup
      World champion with USA basketball - yup

All this while being a "inefficient chucker with no handles and no 3 point shot"....

OR maybe there's more to the game of basketball..... Something you guys just can't see....

I mean seriously.... Why is he still here after all these years?? hmmm

I also think it's funny that a certain self described hater of inefficient basketball knows how much DD will agree to resign for.....

Throwing 20 million around like that is guaranteed.... Please stop. You know nothing when it comes to Demar. How many times are you going to be proven wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I don't think anyone would agree with trading DeMar if he stops taking midrange shots unless they're open, attacking the basket every time he gets the ball, playmaking like he did in the LAC game, while continuing to draw lots of fouls.

Well-rounded DD is awesome. I love him.

ISO DD is not. I really do not want him.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        And it didn't take long for the apologists to come out
        Supporters! Get it right Mack ....

Unlike some people, I'd rather support the players on my team.... Especially the ones that really help us win....you know the ones that actually play when the game is on the line.....lol

Comment

Unlike some people, I'd rather support the players on my team.... Especially the ones that really help us win....you know the ones that actually play when the game is on the line.....lol

Yeah, but unlike you I don't enjoy players dribbling the ball off there foot....

You know when the game is on the line. ..
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            Oh please, enlightened one, share some of your knowledge with us
            Nope......you don't deserve it. Plus it's not like you guys will wake up and suddenly realize how important he is to this team..... If you don't know by now....lol

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
              I don't think anyone would agree with trading DeMar if he stops taking midrange shots unless they're open, attacking the basket every time he gets the ball, playmaking like he did in the LAC game, while continuing to draw lots of fouls.

Well-rounded DD is awesome. I love him.

ISO DD is not. I really do not want him.
              Who cares what you want? He would never get the chance to show play making Demar of you actually had any say...

Comment

• Is it time to trade Demar DeRozan

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Yeah, but unlike you I don't enjoy players dribbling the ball off there foot....

You know when the game is on the line. ..
                It sucked when it happened to you huh? Still can't get over it? You let your team down Mack.... But you gotta pick yourself up.... Never give up! You will be a decent ball handler one day. Maybe.

Comment

Oh, and if you ask me. I'd rather support good players who play on my team. Blindly supporting players, without taking into account what impact they make on the team, I donno, it seems to be the reason the Leafs are where they are, they crucify Phaneuf/Kessel/Reimer types, and hail David goddamned Clarkson. (Fuck Clarkson)

So yeah, I'd rather not be supporting John Salmons, cause he's bad and he makes the team bad, would you like to lose? On the other hand? Kyle Lowry Over Everything.

Comment

• You know i really want to get into this convo(?) but i don't want to get in trouble.

It's way too easy to shut some people here though! lol
                    Last edited by The Great One; Mon Feb 9, 2015, 10:50 PM.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Who cares what you want? He would never get the chance to show play making Demar of you actually had any say...

Lol, if I had any say as a GM or coach I'd probably move the team into a ball-movement system and have DD forever play the way he did in the LAC game.

Comment

Oh, and if you ask me. I'd rather support good players who play on my team. Blindly supporting players, without taking into account what impact they make on the team, I donno, it seems to be the reason the Leafs are where they are, they crucify Phaneuf/Kessel/Reimer types, and hail David goddamned Clarkson. (Fuck Clarkson)

So yeah, I'd rather not be supporting John Salmons, cause he's bad and he makes the team bad, would you like to lose? On the other hand? Kyle Lowry Over Everything.
                        Dude read my post again.... Mindlessness is a pretty good name though.

Comment

Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                          Lol, if I had any say as a GM or coach I'd probably move the team into a ball-movement system and have DD forever play the way he did in the LAC game.
                          Fantasy basketball......What else would you do? Clone Greg popovich?

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                            You know i really want to get into this convo(?) but i don't want to get in trouble.

It's way too easy to shut some people here though! lol
                            Dude I feel your pain..... Apparently, You, Christian and I are one in the same. I got us though .....we're all throwing opinions around right? For some reason we get ridiculed for disagreeing with the masses.

My opinion is that the massive tank movement was a failure.....

Comment

Kyle Lowry Over Everything.
                              Doode. Have you watched the games recently. Demar AND kyle have been putting up chuckfests from the midrange. You can't hate on demar for doing the shut he do and then go on to say kyle lowry over anything when kyle does the exact same thing.
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Dude read my post again.... Mindlessness is a pretty good name though.

Thank you, I was completely out of ideas when I created my nickname, I suspect you were too because... uh... special1 :P

Yeahso, about your post, if that is the case, I'd really like to hear how ISO DD helps this team win. Because boy, that argument has never been heard methinks.

Comment

Working...
                                X