Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
    He is not perfect if he was, he would be Lebron or Durant caliber player. I always said, DD is a 2nd or 3rd best option in a championship team because of his limitation but crucifying the guy here, blaming everything on him, while thinking an unproven young centre is a super star, is just not fair.

If JV was playing like Anthony Davis and had grown like Anthony Davis, then I would have jumped into the bandwagon of trading DD and ... to make a custom team for JV. Reality however is different.
    DeMar and Lowry are good players. So are GV and Lou. Agreed this team needs more talent to be championship level, but with the defense + offense this roster has shown they're capable of, I absolutely believe they could be ECF threats. I really wonder what a coaching change would do for this current team. By the time a new coach is brought in, several roster changes will have been made as well.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

He is not perfect if he was, he would be Lebron or Durant caliber player. I always said, DD is a 2nd or 3rd best option in a championship team because of his limitation but crucifying the guy here, blaming everything on him, while thinking an unproven young centre is a super star, is just not fair.

If JV was playing like Anthony Davis and had grown like Anthony Davis, then I would have jumped into the bandwagon of trading DD and ... to make a custom team for JV. Reality however is different.
      Always when?

Some of your comments sound familiar....have we met?
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
        Derozan's february so far:

(stolen from user rhettmatic from realgm)
        36.4 FG% (52-for-143)
        13.3 3FG% (2-for-15)
        17.4 PPG
        4.4 RPG
        3.4 AST
        2.6 TO
        94 ORTG
        103 DRTG
        46.3 TS%
        6.7 FTA
        30.1 USG (higher than the rest of the season; would be top 10 in the NBA)

But we're 37-20 so it's OK
        DD is doing what Casey wants, just pound the rock
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I agree that there is a lot of blame to go around. It doesn't all fall on DeRozan's shoulders. But we're talking about him specifically because it's his thread.

Comment

• Coach K used Demar properly. A penetrating ball handling guard who mainly passes to better shooters in better spots

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Always when?

Some of your comments sound familiar....have we met?
              Obviously some poster who got into with Matt, and then got banned.... a short list of a few hundred or so. LOL.

Comment

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Haha just posted this in the raptors collapse thread, thought it was fitting. This is a disaster....
                  Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                  Because its 2015

Comment

The final nail in the #TradeHim coffin.

Good lord.

In trying to find a silver lining I can only say I admire his confidence.

Comment

"Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• lol
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Has he seen Lowry's remarks?

Comment

We need to figure out some way to trade him to LA, where he can play for Byron Scott. They're a match made in heaven. http://deadspin.com/byron-scott-says...shi-1688190162

Something like this could work:http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=p4tfzk7
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I could probably get a shot off too if I played in the NBA, that makes it a good shot. Thanks for clarifying, Demar! You da real MVP.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                We need to figure out some way to trade him to LA, where he can play for Byron Scott. They're a match made in heaven. http://deadspin.com/byron-scott-says...shi-1688190162

Something like this could work:http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=p4tfzk7
                                Noticed that Kupchak's response was more of a punt...."it's of more use to a coaching staff". I would think it would be of value to a gm as well when deciding on player acquisition/trades.

Comment

Working...
                                X