Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    Watch any recent video compilation of DD's bad shooting nights and one thing is glaringly obvious - the defense is learning to not bite on his pump fakes. Just get into his grill and go straight up. Hence the really awkward looking triple pump fakes followed by a really bad contested shot.
    At times, Demar looks like he has already decided that he is going to get himself fouled on a possession, come hell or high water. It seems like that's the primary option, i.e., proactively jumping into a defender for a contested shot. And everybody knows it, including the refs.

Comment

• Why is there an argument on why DeMar can't drive all the time?
      Nobody said he should drive all the time. At least I didn't.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        At times, Demar looks like he has already decided that he is going to get himself fouled on a possession, come hell or high water. It seems like that's the primary option, i.e., proactively jumping into a defender for a contested shot. And everybody knows it, including the refs.
        I seem to remember this same topic during Demar's first couple of years too, but with his attacking the rim.

He always went up looking for the foul call rather than finishing the dunk/lay up through the contact. It's basically the same thing just now it's further away from the hoop.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• 35, 9 and 5 .... 10/10 ft on 12/24 shooting ....good bounce back game from DD against Philly*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
            35, 9 and 5 .... 10/10 ft on 12/24 shooting ....good bounce back game from DD against Philly*

Do you really think so? I can't see joke font on Tapatalk but I'm pretty sure you're serious. From the little that I saw, he's still a ball stopper, ISO heavy, taking the exact same tough shots, just that he's making them now instead of bricking everything
            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
              Why is there an argument on why DeMar can't drive all the time?
              Nobody said he should drive all the time. At least I didn't.
              His license is revoked?

I don't know... But most Demar drives are shit anyways, he goes halfway to the pain, runs into his defender and puts up a tough shot hoping for a whistle
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                Do you really think so? I can't see joke font on Tapatalk but I'm pretty sure you're serious. From the little that I saw, he's still a ball stopper, ISO heavy, taking the exact same tough shots, just that he's making them now instead of bricking everything
                Not really. He got to his sweet spots tonight.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Not really. He got to his sweet spots tonight.
                  Not Demar Hating but 30+ versus Sixer's is about 18 against an NBA team.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    Not Demar Hating but 30+ versus Sixer's is about 18 against an NBA team.
                    I get that. But that's how he played last year. You know the year when he made the All Star team.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      I get that. But that's how he played last year. You know the year when he made the All Star team.
                      He was posting up more earlier and not taking so making curl shots far off the elbow. Even for Demar he is taking a lot more difficult shots as a % of his overall. Seems like they are trying to add a three too especially in the corner.

Comment

• Everything Demar Derozan

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                        I think you missed out on the 9 rebounds and 5 assists. That's pretty respectable, even if he may have ended up with a bad shooting night (which he didn't obviously)

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                          "From the little that I saw".....exactly.

Why bother responding if you didn't even watch the whole game?

He drove to the basket A LOT and was very aggressive. He shot 10/10 from the ft line. Was very efficient (12/24 from the field). Tied for the team lead in assists (5) while creating open looks for the team. He led the team in scoring and led the team in rebounds.... All this while having less turnovers than JV.

What's with you??? He plays the way you guys want him to play and you still shit on him? W/e.....I'm not surprised.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                            "From the little that I saw".....exactly.

Why bother responding if you didn't even watch the whole game?

He drove to the basket A LOT and was very aggressive. He shot 10/10 from the ft line. Was very efficient (12/24 from the field). Tied for the team lead in assists (5) while creating open looks for the team. He led the team in scoring and led the team in rebounds.... All this while having less turnovers than JV.

What's with you??? He plays the way you guys want him to play and you still shit on him? W/e.....I'm not surprised.

Because I can...? Who are you to say who can and can't respond?

Yeah he drove to the basket but a lot of the times just took the same fadeaway mid rangers I've seen over and over.

Whatever I'm not shitting on him, I like Demar, I'm just taking this game with a grain of salt

Comment

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X