Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    He's not even doing this now... The team just seems like it's in the mindset of "Demar is our guy come hell or high water" and they give him the ball no matter what and just stand still... Often he drives and chucks because he feels like that's his job and the system allows him to do so.
    100% Agree.

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    I hate a Demar long 2 or contested fadeaway as much as the next guy but I think we can place most of the blame for his chucking and disregard for team offense on the offensive system
    Amen.

Comment

• Would love to see Wiggins in the dunk contest. But i don't think he's a dunk contest guy. He's more of an in game dunker.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post

Think it about it boys. Wiggins derozan lavine maybe ross.

The Resurrection of the dunk contest right there
        Maybe for Canadian basketall fans lol, nobody else would really care
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Would love to see Wiggins in the dunk contest. But i don't think he's a dunk contest guy. He's more of an in game dunker.
          Totally..

Comment

• When are we going to start looking at DD's 2014 60 games as the Andrea Bargnani magical 13 v2.0?

Realistically we have 5/6 seasons of DeMar not being a player who affects the win column....

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              When are we going to start looking at DD's 2014 60 games as the Andrea Bargnani magical 13 v2.0?

Realistically we have 5/6 seasons of DeMar not being a player who affects the win column....
              okay big guy !
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Joey, can we do something about all these half-naked Hoffa avatars? Place is getting creepy.....
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                  When are we going to start looking at DD's 2014 60 games as the Andrea Bargnani magical 13 v2.0?

That may be a bit of a stretch. Bargnani was just never very good at any facet of basketball. Demar plays an inefficient style, but he was at least making gains in it each year. Last year may be the high mark for his career if he continues to play that style but I don't think it'll ever be in the same lore as the "Bargs 13".

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    Joey, can we do something about all these half-naked Hoffa avatars? Place is getting creepy.....
                    I wish man .. I blame them for the loss last night.

Comment

Joey, can we do something about all these half-naked Hoffa avatars? Place is getting creepy.....
                      Jesus, y'all whine more than Lebron.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        Jesus, y'all whine more than Lebron.
                        They are really dumb. I like to be on this site at work and it just looks so stupid every other post

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          They are really dumb. I like to be on this site at work and it just looks so stupid every other post
                          The people or the Hoffa semi-nude avatars?

Comment

The people or the Hoffa semi-nude avatars?
                            the people with hoffa semi nude avatars. Kidding, just the homoerotic avatars themselves.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              LOL relax man, it's just a harmless joke. Btw, you really shouldn't be browsing RR on your work time.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                LOL relax man, it's just a harmless joke. Btw, you really shouldn't be browsing RR on your work time.
                                Thanks boss. I'll do better next time hopefully we can still talk about a raise next month

Comment

Working...
                                X