Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Well at least you aren't hiding behind a wall this time.
    Got promoted now I gotta be sneaky wit it
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      lulz, I don't like derozan either, but come ON....
      Really? Faried I think could be a perfect match with JV going foreward. Those two on the glass would make us incredibly scary.

Comment

DeRozan for Tobias Harris?
        I dont know about Harris....he gets his points and is a good rebounder, but does very little else in terms of impacting the game.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
          Really? Faried I think could be a perfect match with JV going foreward. Those two on the glass would make us incredibly scary.
          I'm not laughing at faried, sure hed be nice, I'm laughing at you doing your best bill simmons trade value impression for those two guys with a straight face. Demar has way more value to all teams and you know it.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I'm not laughing at faried, sure hed be nice, I'm laughing at you doing your best bill simmons trade value impression for those two guys with a straight face. Demar has way more value to all teams and you know it.
            So you are laughing at my baseless evaluation of DeMars value because it doesnt match your baseless evaluation of his value.

You're too sober Keon. Go have a drink

Comment

• I'm about the only guy around here that likes Demar, and I would trade him for Tobias Harris.

Comment

So you are laughing at my baseless evaluation of DeMars value because it doesnt match your baseless evaluation of his value.

You're too sober Keon. Go have a drink
                Yes, I'm disagreeing with your nba basketball opinion of a certain topic, on the raptorsrepublic discussion forums of all places.

Peculiar, I know.

Comment

I dont know about Harris....he gets his points and is a good rebounder, but does very little else in terms of impacting the game.
                  Yeah, the more I watched Harris this year, the less I like his game. He's probably the only RFA small forward that I don't want us to pursue (even if they are token pursuits).

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Yeah, the more I watched Harris this year, the less I like his game. He's probably the only RFA small forward that I don't want us to pursue (even if they are token pursuits).
                    Middleton is the best fit on this team
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      I'm about the only guy around here that likes Demar, and I would trade him for Tobias Harris.
                      No thanks. DeRozan is the better player/
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

DeRozan for Faried

Who says no?
                        I say no. DeRozan for maybe another PF? Sure. I actually don't think Faried is a very good fit.

Comment

Middleton is the best fit on this team
                          If we're talking realistic goals, yes, he very well could be.

If we're talking fantasy, it's Kawhi Leonard or Draymond Green (I'm becoming convinced that Green is not at all attainable, as many have speculated he could be the only RFA SF who moves).

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            If we're talking realistic goals, yes, he very well could be.

If we're talking fantasy, it's Kawhi Leonard or Draymond Green (I'm becoming convinced that Green is not at all attainable, as many have speculated he could be the only RFA SF who moves).
                            Why would golden state let him walk he's an integral part of the best team in the league.

None of these name guys are coming over this offseason, unless we take cleveland to 6 or 7 in the conf finals.

Comment

Why would golden state let him walk he's an integral part of the best team in the league.

None of these name guys are coming over this offseason, unless we take cleveland to 6 or 7 in the conf finals.
                              I don't know why they would. That's what I'm saying. For much of the season everyone's assumed that for some reason GSW would hesitate to keep him at a max/near-max deal because of tax implications, but he's clearly their 3rd best player and kind of the key for the style (and mix of styles) they play. If they're worried about tax, they should look to shed money in other ways.

I think Middleton might be attainable. And that would probably take an overpay and/or S&T.

Comment

• I'm wondering if Masai is going to try to get any RFA's. Even if you can sign the player, their former team has 10 days to match, no? And the cap space for the signing is tied up so you're kind of paralysed until their team makes their decision, which is almost always matching the offer.
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X