Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    I'm wondering if Masai is going to try to get any RFA's. Even if you can sign the player, their former team has 10 days to match, no? And the cap space for the signing is tied up so you're kind of paralysed until their team makes their decision, which is almost always matching the offer.
    3 days, but yeah, there's a decent amount of risk. It largely depends on whether they want to pursue any UFAs hard. If not, it's not much of a risk.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      I'm about the only guy around here that likes Demar, and I would trade him for Tobias Harris.
      Beautiful part about trading for Harris is his cap hold is low enough this summer that you can go after someone like Draymond Green as well, signing them both to max deals.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Beautiful part about trading for Harris is his cap hold is low enough this summer that you can go after someone like Draymond Green as well, signing them both to max deals.
        It's only beautiful if you actually want Harris.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          So you want to give Max money to Draymon Green and Harris and think their addition with Lowry, Val and Ross and Bebe will make us real competitor in the league ?

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            It's only beautiful if you actually want Harris.
            If JJ can improve his corner 3 to 35% don't you take JJ over Harris? JJ is a better defender and ball handler, showing to be a good decision maker, excellent post play and he's costing 2.5million per year. Ill take JJ at 2.5 over Harris at 15 any day
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
              If JJ can improve his corner 3 to 35% don't you take JJ over Harris? JJ is a better defender and ball handler, showing to be a good decision maker, excellent post play and he's costing 2.5million per year. Ill take JJ at 2.5 over Harris at 15 any day
              You're asking the wrong guy. I'm not saying JJ is better, but I just don't like what I've seen from Harris this year. And maybe it's just random bias from the few Orlando games I've seen, but to me he fully looks like a guy who plays for himself and not for the team. *Also he's a constant injury risk, which is very unappealing.

Comment

You're asking the wrong guy. I'm not saying JJ is better, but I just don't like what I've seen from Harris this year. And maybe it's just random bias from the few Orlando games I've seen, but to me he fully looks like a guy who plays for himself and not for the team. *Also he's a constant injury risk, which is very unappealing.
                Well he plays for a losing team. That's usually how it is on losing teams, guys look for their own

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  Well he plays for a losing team. That's usually how it is on losing teams, guys look for their own
                  This is true, but it's hard to judge how to factor that in. Could the way he plays be contributing to their losing? Or is there no relation at all?

Comment

This is true, but it's hard to judge how to factor that in. Could the way he plays be contributing to their losing? Or is there no relation at all?
                    I'm sure its much more than his ball hogging thats causing their losing. IMO he'd be a good fit beside DeRozan

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      I'm sure its much more than his ball hogging thats causing their losing. IMO he'd be a good fit beside DeRozan
                      I didn't say it was the only thing. I said "contributing". As Jack always says with a great cliché, is he part of the solution or part of the problem?

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                        Johnson is shooting 35% on threes at home this season. Only 16% on the road. 24.4% overall. That's a mental thing. Clearly he can hit the three, physically. There is a really good chance he could move up to 30% or above if he put in the work over the summer. Masai might be smart if he offered some kind of performance bonus for next season wrt 3 pt shooting. Don't know if that is allowed in the Collective Agreement. Imagine if JJ could become a stretch 4 in some circumstances. Wooohooo. Big impact on the Raps offense.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          I'm about the only guy around here that likes Demar, and I would trade him for Tobias Harris.
                          Hey now, I like DeMar too. I just think he's lost his way.

Anyways, on a side note, just wanted to say that it's really great that it seems mostly positive Raps fans are in charge of this place... and that you allow the negative fans to speak their piece. You guys are doing an outstanding job here.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Believe me I know. I live in calgary. Most of my friends just want to talk football or hockey. Some don't like sports at all, at least the football and hockey guys have mostly heard of derozan and lowry.
                            Around here, my friends and family know me as the resident obsessive toronto raptor fan.
                            There seems to be a lot of people from Calgary here. Maybe we should all meet up during the playoffs and get wasted.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              There seems to be a lot of people from Calgary here. Maybe we should all meet up during the playoffs and get wasted.
                              Don't people sober up in Calgary on special occasions

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                                Johnson is shooting 35% on threes at home this season. Only 16% on the road. 24.4% overall. That's a mental thing. Clearly he can hit the three, physically. There is a really good chance he could move up to 30% or above if he put in the work over the summer. Masai might be smart if he offered some kind of performance bonus for next season wrt 3 pt shooting. Don't know if that is allowed in the Collective Agreement. Imagine if JJ could become a stretch 4 in some circumstances. Wooohooo. Big impact on the Raps offense.
                                The Corner 3 is the only one he can really hit. He will never be a good 3 point shooter, but if he limits his attempts to the corner, then he can be effective.

3-Pt
                                FG% Corner
                                Season Tm FG% 2P 3P 3P%
                                2009-10 CHI .452 .488 .326 .455
                                2010-11 TOT .456 .493 .235 .438
                                2010-11 CHI .415 .469 .222 .667
                                2010-11 TOR .464 .497 .240 .385
                                2011-12 TOR .450 .467 .317 .280
                                2012-13 SAC .413 .439 .095 .125
                                2013-14 MEM .464 .548 .253 .348
                                2014-15 TOR .614 .670 .244 .300

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X